Possibly my favorite ending to a game... ever

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFIX when Zidane reveals himself to Dagger as a revenant.   

I liked 2's ending better, real mindfuck 

Phenomenal game... leading up to an incredible ending combined with the perfect tone for the ending credits theme.  What a fucking GODLY ending     Way to Fall  

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:snoop: 

You can say Splinter Cell is better than any MGS game you want... I can't tell you no... It's completely understood that is YOUR opinion.  It's a SUBJECTIVE stance...

When I state "ugh, no fucking thanks" as a response... and then say MGS 1,2, and 3 are better... I'm CLEARLY referring to my opinion and not trying to tell you what YOUR opinion is...

You're being so fucking ridiculous :tom:  

Subjectivity is based upon the credence of the opposing parties stance and them giving way to it. If I truly believe that Splinter Cell is better and I declare that it's better, I am presenting a statement that is objectively rooted unless otherwise stated. I'm not presenting it as an opinion, that is why properly applied context needs to be at the forefront of textually based discussion. Context cannot be derived from it solely without specificity, these are basic English and communication skills. You're implying that I know your context when you applied none.

Are you from Quebec or something?

Edited by Legal US Citizen
13 minutes ago, Legal US Citizen said:

Subjectivity is based upon the credence of the opposing parties stance and them giving way to it. If I truly believe that Splinter Cell is better and I declare that it's better, I am presenting a statement that is objectively rooted unless otherwise stated. I'm not presenting it as an opinion, that is why properly applied context needs to be at the forefront of textually based discussion. Context cannot be derived from it solely with specificity, these are basic English and communication skills. You're implying that I know your context when you applied none.

Are you from Quebec or something?

I gave all the context needed in my post...  What's hilarious is that you somehow interpreted it as me dictating to you what you'd prefer to play...which isn't even what you're arguing now... lmao

You're being a bitch. (this is an objective fact) :reg: 

And MGS is better than Splinter Cell.. :| 

14 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Shit man... I totally agree with you.  I was actually thinking about this thread when I watched that MGS1 Intro remake..  I was like Damn.. I think MGS as a series has my favorite Intro AND endings to a game ever :D 

Did you catch that MGS1 Intro remake man?  It was made by a fan, or some fans, and is pretty fucking amazing.  Maybe they'll do 2 and 3 eventually? :whew: 

As awesome as that was, it was also fucking bait because it's not being released. :shrug:

Edited by Cell
Just now, Angel Jim said:

FFIX when Zidane reveals himself to Dagger as a revenant. 

4d7f66632c8c4e20-600x400.jpg

what the fuck jimbo. you have never been so real. I agree. Dagger is a code word though in ff9 all the non-final fantasy plebs don't understand. that's why you are awesome jimgay. thanks. :glad: 

1 minute ago, spaghetti said:

what the fuck jimbo. you have never been so real. I agree. Dagger is a code word though in ff9 all the non-final fantasy plebs don't understand. that's why you are awesome jimgay. thanks. :glad: 

Post on my photo in PhotoAlbum. I thought I looked great but that's because my hat is covering up my bald spot.

3 minutes ago, Angel Jim said:

Post on my photo in PhotoAlbum. I thought I looked great but that's because my hat is covering up my bald spot.

I post anything you want to your personal account. (not on sw). I have a dick so long you will stop figuring out the universe.