Nintendo Direct Tomorrow at 6PM EST

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmfao , it's funny that even Hopes and Dreams for sheep are fucking PORTS

Metroid Prime Trilogy with Gyro aiming?!? GTAV, CoD?!? More third party games?!?   No, Luigi Mansion 3 motherfuckers! TSHBR  

Expecting one last medium-level surprise annoucement, like a NSMB Deluxe or Mario Maker DX port.  Other than that, they'll cover games with online that we already know are coming.

33 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Expecting one last medium-level surprise annoucement, like a NSMB Deluxe or Mario Maker DX port.  Other than that, they'll cover games with online that we already know are coming.

Last year the surprise announcements were new games that weren't on Wiiu or a Switch before. 

They may show the games you mentioned, but the surprises if any... should be new games. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Last year the surprise announcements were new games that weren't on Wiiu or a Switch before. 

They may show the games you mentioned, but the surprises if any... should be new games. 

I mean we may get a teaser for Bayo 3 and MP4, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They kinda have to start talking about their online service in more detail, right?

Not really.  It's Nintendo.  When they say their online is cloud saves, multiplayer paywall, and some NES games, it's best to just take them at their word that that's all they've got.

17 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

I mean we may get a teaser for Bayo 3 and MP4, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Not really.  It's Nintendo.  When they say their online is cloud saves, multiplayer paywall, and some NES games, it's best to just take them at their word that that's all they've got.

I expect some 3rd ports for the holiday season to be shown as well.   Kinda like how they announced doom at this same Direct last year. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

I expect some 3rd ports for the holiday season to be shown as well.   Kinda like how they announced doom at this same Direct last year. 

Spyro and DOOM Eternal are safe bets.  Outside of that, it's a toss up.  I'm not expecting anything that isn't tied directly to their online service launch.  So Dark Souls, maybe something to do with their existing online games.  I dunno.

Honestly I got no fuggin' clue. :heh: 

Just now, Ike said:

I suspect a good deal with be spent on the online service. They already announced the original SMB will be playable in online co-op. 

This, probably.  They'll expand on the multiplayer they've added to their NES titles.

2 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Spyro and DOOM Eternal are safe bets.  Outside of that, it's a toss up.  I'm not expecting anything that isn't tied directly to their online service launch.  So Dark Souls, maybe something to do with their existing online games.  I dunno.

Honestly I got no fuggin' clue. :heh: 

I doubt they have Doom Enternal Switch footage ready. 

Spyro,  the rumored COD port and the rumored GTAV port. 

I have no clue either, just speculation. 

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

isnt it just gonna be about switch online service?

It’s 35 minutes. Even with Reggie’s slow ass talking and long winded explanations that service is too shallow to spend more than 2-3 minutes on.