Spiderman: The most satisfying FLOP this generation? / Spiderman FLOPPED celebration thread!

9 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Look at the little lemming confused by the fact a console has more than one exclusive a year :danylol:

and he's building a pc for his "cousin" :danylol:

the lemcels are all jumping ship, hoping the PC will provide them a safe haven. 

• NPC 1
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God of War - 94 Shadow of the Colossus - 91 Dragon Quest XI - 88 Spiderman - 87 Street Fighter V Arcade Edition - 87 Yakuza Kiwami 2 - 85 Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - 83

anyone else here ecstatic this flopped? Game looked awful from the start and was getting dual-overhyped by both cow-tards and manbaby comic book fans. seeing both of these groups in shambles now that

and let me guess, you love the zombie setting in SoD2 but have zero interest in the zombie setting of Days Gone?

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

God of War - 94

Shadow of the Colossus - 91

Dragon Quest XI - 88

Spiderman - 87

Street Fighter V Arcade Edition - 87

Yakuza Kiwami 2 - 85

Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - 83

MLB The Show - 82

Detroit Become Human - 78

vs

Sea of Thieves - 69

State of Decay - 67

giphy.gif

ouch lol

19 minutes ago, Ramza said:

God of War - 94

Shadow of the Colossus - 91

Dragon Quest XI - 88

Spiderman - 87

Street Fighter V Arcade Edition - 87

Yakuza Kiwami 2 - 85

Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - 83

MLB The Show - 82

Detroit Become Human - 78

vs

Sea of Thieves - 69

State of Decay - 67

giphy.gif

Ni no Kuni 2 - 84

• Upvote 1
59 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Notice how lemmings don't remotely talk about Sunset Overdrive like 3 months after the Xbox's launch?

That game was like the Knack of the XBO

Sunset was OK.  It got old about half way through, though, and I stopped playing.  It was that game that I got an Xbone with while I waited for Halo MCC.  Then Halo MCC released and was shit, and I sold that piece of shit xbone and never looked back.

Feels good.  :bate: 

2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Who the fuck is eager to play a Spiderman game nowadays?

Can you imagine having a Spiderman game as your most waited game this year?

TCHBFR :tom:

Meanwhile you're most awaited game is the 6th Forza game this gen.

Before that it was a kiddy pirate game with no content and pulled in scores of 6/10

5 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Sunset was OK.  It got old about half way through, though, and I stopped playing.  It was that game that I got an Xbone with while I waited for Halo MCC.  Then Halo MCC released and was shit, and I sold that piece of shit xbone and never looked back.

Feels good.  :bate: 

the guns were the only good thing. the exploding teddy bears were the highlight. the rest felt like low budget stuff. insomniac is at their best with sony.  

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

the guns were the only good thing. the exploding teddy bears were the highlight. the rest felt like low budget stuff. insomniac is at their best with sony.  

It's a game I wanted to like, and at first I liked it, but the more I played the more indifferent i became to it.  I can't remember a single fucking thing i did in that game other than riding ziplines.

1 minute ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

It's a game I wanted to like, and at first I liked it, but the more I played the more indifferent i became to it.  I can't remember a single fucking thing i did in that game other than riding ziplines.

ya. i felt the same. i got bored and never even bothered finishing it.