Have the Lemcels been fucked harder than the sheep last gen?

Xbone versus the Wii.

We all know the Wii sucked balls and the sheep got pretty slapped around by Nintnedo. After a few failed gens of trying to compete with Sony, Nintendo pulled a ridiculous bait and switched and started trying to appeal to sheep's parents instead of the actual sheep. Sure, it sold like drugs in a ghetto, but we all know it was a hardcore gamers, the Wii was just....No. 

Fast forward 10 years, we're in the twilight years of this gen, and its no longer the Sheep who are in full scale damage limitation, desperately plugging the holes of the the sinking ship. This time its the lemmings. From the very start, the Xbox has been a laughing stock. Don Mattrick went full retard, stole Ken Kutugari's PS3 launch notebook and dropped the ball so hard before the console even launched he got fired soon after. The Xroff currently second in sales and has no hope of even matching the PS4 let alone selling the most, contrary to Microsofts bold claims at the start of the gen. All the games suck. In fact the exclusives suck so bad I think they never actually intended to release killer first party exclusives to begin with, they just peddled the same GEARSHALOFORZA formula and counted on third party shit like CoD doing the business for them again. There is clear evidence for this if you just look at there last E3, with them dedicating several minutes to them annoucing they've bought studios. 

Anyway, the question is, lemmings are the laughing stock of this gen, sheep were the laughing stock of last gen, but who has been fucked harder by there respective companies?  

:haloben:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Xbox One has probably the worst exclusives offering of any console, ever.   It isn't just the abysmal 1st party, it's the lack of 3rd party exc

I love seeing Bodycount suffer and cry.  Now shut your fucking mouth and go play Lost Odyssey again while everyone is enjoying Dragon Quest XI while you wait for an inferior port on your new POS handh

Wii wasn’t the best but it was the best seller, was innovative and did get at least 1 AAAe per year and a couple 10s even     Xbox One is the most useless console of all time. Zero excl

I think that the lemmings have already had TWO separate period sof time in which they went without a single well-scoring exclusive.......that exceeded the 2004-2005 drought that the Gamecube had.

I need to go back and see how long that original drought was, just to be sure. But I think XBONE has already had TWO separate droughts have already exceeded the Gamecube's worst drought.

I mean, that should be more than enough evidence, at that point.

Wii wasn’t the best but it was the best seller, was innovative and did get at least 1 AAAe per year and a couple 10s even

Xbox One is the most useless console of all time. Zero exclusives in five years and spent 4 of those years as the weaker console which started more expensive. Easily one of the worst systems ever made

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Xbox One is the most useless console of all time. Zero exclusives in five years and spent 4 of those years as the weaker console which started more expensive. Easily one of the worst systems ever made

:fblike:

Wii had some great exclusives games and sold pretty damn well.  There's no measurable metric in which it was a failure.  Wii U, on the other hand was pure sheep shearing. :] 

Incoming ass-blastathon from Deeno about how Wii U was totes a great console (it wasn't).

Wii had a lot of shovelware,gimped controls and awful graphics but it did pull in a few good niche exclusives.

Xflop has nothing, absolutely nothing. We haven't seen a console as bad as the xbone since the many flop consoles of the mid 90's. 

6 minutes ago, Legal US Citizen said:

Living rent free in your heads 24/7

Xbox hasn't fucked us, it's fucked up your brains.

come back with some exclusives 

1 minute ago, Casual said:

Hard to say but I’ll lean towards no. 

X1, Wii U and Wii are far and away the worst relevant(ish) consoles that have been released since the NES though. In a league of their own. 

It's true if you put your fanboy glasses aside. The funny thing though is people acknowledge wii U floppage, but xbox one? no no it's about multiplats :kaz: