Have the Lemcels been fucked harder than the sheep last gen?

I love seeing Bodycount suffer and cry. :D Now shut your fucking mouth and go play Lost Odyssey again while everyone is enjoying Dragon Quest XI while you wait for an inferior port on your new POS handheld, the Switch.

That's what you get for supporting Xbox. Eat shit, faggot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Xbox One has probably the worst exclusives offering of any console, ever.   It isn't just the abysmal 1st party, it's the lack of 3rd party exc

I love seeing Bodycount suffer and cry.  Now shut your fucking mouth and go play Lost Odyssey again while everyone is enjoying Dragon Quest XI while you wait for an inferior port on your new POS handh

Wii wasn’t the best but it was the best seller, was innovative and did get at least 1 AAAe per year and a couple 10s even     Xbox One is the most useless console of all time. Zero excl

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I love seeing Bodycount suffer and cry. :D Now shut your fucking mouth and go play Lost Odyssey again while everyone is enjoying Dragon Quest XI while you wait for an inferior port on your new POS handheld, the Switch.

:sabu:

8 hours ago, Bodycount NX said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Xbox One has probably the worst exclusives offering of any console, ever.

It isn't just the abysmal 1st party, it's the lack of 3rd party exclusives. Huge games have exclusive content for PS4.  Phil doesn't believe in us having exclusive content or he's just playing coy (can't afford it). Japanese games were skipping the platform almost entirely. And then the biggest fuck you on top of the cake: Everything we do get is on PC too. 

all of it combines into making the platform what it is today, irrelevant really in any fanboy war. MS  leave you  no ammo or tools to defend it. It loses SW in every metric.

That being said, It's a great console for the backwards compatibility. I rather play those games than the cucked shit we get today. And in reality, it's really not much worse than the PS4, PS4 sucks too, it just  has the entire media and fanboy army of manchildren behind it. Even if MS were to pull out a win no one would notice or care, that's how bad things have gotten. Xbox one is toast.

But unlike the WiiU, MS didn't pull the plug. That's what bothers me.  they left us to suffer like dogs while went into budget mode and churned out absolute shit like SoT, state of decay, super lucky tale, etc. and called them 'exclusives' 'console launch exclusives' and other ridiculous shitty terms while they spit in our faces and put them all on PC anyway. :D Every single game. Every single one.

Phil is probably the biggest conman in gaming. It's a miracle Xbox is still alive. I hope it's still here to fight another day next gen, but if it's ever going to win or be relevant again Phil and his entire team need to go, ASAP.

If it weren't for Turn 10, playground and the Forza series I don't think the console would be alive right now.

Sheep lord time. :glad:

9 hours ago, Bodycount NX said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Xbox One has probably the worst exclusives offering of any console, ever.

It isn't just the abysmal 1st party, it's the lack of 3rd party exclusives. Huge games have exclusive content for PS4.  Phil doesn't believe in us having exclusive content or he's just playing coy (can't afford it). Japanese games were skipping the platform almost entirely. And then the biggest fuck you on top of the cake: Everything we do get is on PC too. 

all of it combines into making the platform what it is today, irrelevant really in any fanboy war. MS  leave you  no ammo or tools to defend it. It loses SW in every metric.

That being said, It's a great console for the backwards compatibility. I rather play those games than the cucked shit we get today. And in reality, it's really not much worse than the PS4, PS4 sucks too, it just  has the entire media and fanboy army of manchildren behind it. Even if MS were to pull out a win no one would notice or care, that's how bad things have gotten. Xbox one is toast.

But unlike the WiiU, MS didn't pull the plug. That's what bothers me.  they left us to suffer like dogs while went into budget mode and churned out absolute shit like SoT, state of decay, super lucky tale, etc. and called them 'exclusives' 'console launch exclusives' and other ridiculous shitty terms while they spit in our faces and put them all on PC anyway. :D Every single game. Every single one.

Phil is probably the biggest conman in gaming. It's a miracle Xbox is still alive. I hope it's still here to fight another day next gen, but if it's ever going to win or be relevant again Phil and his entire team need to go, ASAP.

If it weren't for Turn 10, playground and the Forza series I don't think the console would be alive right now.

Bodycount delivering the reality check to the delusional bros of Slow Johnny and DynamiteKKKop 

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Bodycount NX said:

i don't agree with every point, but this is a great post. i only have my one x for forza horizon 4. i have always said playground games/turn 10 are the best xbox devs - by far! 

17 hours ago, Ramza said:

somebody pissed in your cereal again, frogface?

42 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

of all the cosnoles that underperformed or died this century, xb1 is probably the worst.

It's weird, because on every measurable level, Wii U was worse for me.  But then I remember Wii U had actual exclusives (for its time), so it wins out on a technicality.

21 hours ago, bhytre said:

Call me in 2040 when sheepets get to play games like Witcher 3 or Forza Horizon on a Nintendo device then talk:fatcruise:

Werent you calling Witcher 3 polish trash non-stop when it came out ?:tom: Youd rather eat your own dirt to prove a point I see

3 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

It's weird, because on every measurable level, Wii U was worse for me.  But then I remember Wii U had actual exclusives (for its time), so it wins out on a technicality.

It still does. Wonderful 101 is pretty awesome. 

Mario 3D World, Smash Bros, Xenoblade Chronicles X, etc. 

Lmao, Xbox.

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lmao, Xbox.

You know what game I genuinely liked on Wii U before I threw it away?  Zombi U.  The PS4 port was completely neutered, though.  They removed the online implementation and that just plain sucked. :( 

10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lmao, Xbox.

I remember convincing you to get it. 

That game was too hardcore for some people.   The Switch version will be superb though :blessed:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I remember convincing you to get it. 

That game was too hardcore for some people.   The Switch version will be superb though :blessed:

You didn't convince me of anything. I was planning on buying a WiiU the moment W101 and Bayo 2 was announced. It was the first game I got alongside MH3.

I doubt it will ever get ported. Too niche.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You didn't convince me of anything. I was planning on buying a WiiU the moment W101 and Bayo 2 was announced. It was the first game I got alongside MH3.

I doubt it will ever get ported. Too niche.

Sidescrollers.net is still up.... I'll link the threads later when I have time. 

W101 was heavily rumored to be announced today.  The direct got postponed because of the natural disasters Japan is currently facing.