Shadow of the Tomb Raider - 6/10 TLHBFR

18 minutes ago, Ike said:

Lemcels trying to change SW rules. GS is the review we always use here.

Holy shit TLHBFR

:tom:

If we really want to we'll change these dinosaur rules, just like that :dudebro: 

Think the LemgG alpha squad needs to ask permission to anyone?  :tom:

We run this  :bate:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmfao.   bitch pivoted directions faster than a lemming in a review thread.

Everything Lemmings hype turn to shit. 

1 minute ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

Honestly I don't think anyone really gives a shit. The last two Tomb Raider games were decent $20 material, and this apparently might be the worst of the recent ones with a new Team B.

I agree... no one gives a shit anymore about Tomb Raider. 

That's why its hilarious that Lemcels think there is a media bias against the game.. lol

49 minutes ago, bhytre said:

What I find odd is how forgettable trash like Uncharted 4 gets a 10 while it does nothing much different. 

And you know damn well everyone forgot about that game, cows included :fatcruise:

I don't really care because I never liked Tomb Raider that much but I'll stand by it

The media bias is real :dame:

story of your xbox ownership, basically :mj:

Nobody gave a shit about Uncharted after 2.

3rd one was forgotten in a week, nobody talked about it

4 got even less of a following, yet that garbage got a 10 at GS :tom:

Tomb Raider doesn't do much different, it's the same game, same kind of forgettable story (I bet cows can't even remember what happens in UC4). No media bias, LMAO.

Even Polish trash 3 got a disgusting circle jerk in the media when its gameplay is garbage, playing it right now :puke: 

The media bias is real :dame:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I agree... no one gives a shit anymore about Tomb Raider. 

That's why its hilarious that Lemcels think there is a media bias against the game.. lol

its like if a fanboy faction suddenly took up arms for some ass creed game :hest:

3 hours ago, Casual said:

lemcels actually in here defending a multiplat game with their lives because it's some spiritual exclusive shit to them. 

:kaz:

Its a sequel to a game that was BRIEFLY an Xbox exclusive.

Do you realize how pathetic that is.

That's like trying to hang out with a guy because he's fucking your ex-girlfriend and you're hoping to smell her pussy on his dick.

#lemcels

Just now, jehurey said:

Its a sequel to a game that was BRIEFLY an Xbox exclusive.

Do you realize how pathetic that is.

That's like trying to hang out with a guy because he's fucking your ex-girlfriend and you're hoping to smell her pussy on his dick.

#lemcels

:kaz:

lets keep it a buck though, Lara Croft being "exclusive" to Xbox is the closest lemcels have been to a girlfriend

Holy shit, the game just straight-up flopped. I was just checking the metacritic scores.

And the only gaming websites that have ANYTHING approaching actual credibility are GamingTrend and IGN scoring it a 9.0

And then there's other websites from former IGN/Gametrailers employees scoring it about an 8.5/8.0

And from there on out, the only credible websites are GameInformer with 7.5 and it just sinks lower and lower.

Metacritic has turned into absolute garbage, look at these websites.

SomosXbox???????? Dafuq is that?

That's like Ricky Bobby saying "We Are Pizza."

Omfg, you couldn't make this up :kaz:

Sad thing is as a 6/10 its perfect for the lemmings. After a year of nothing but 6/10 and 5/10 flops their standards are so low that this will seem like a 9/10 to them.

Imagine being that much of a fanboy you try to shit on a console thats had multiple 9/10 exclusives all year and you champion a piece of garbage that offers nothing more than 6/10 flops.

Xbox gamers are not real gamers.

42 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Holy shit, the game just straight-up flopped. I was just checking the metacritic scores.

And the only gaming websites that have ANYTHING approaching actual credibility are GamingTrend and IGN scoring it a 9.0

And then there's other websites from former IGN/Gametrailers employees scoring it about an 8.5/8.0

And from there on out, the only credible websites are GameInformer with 7.5 and it just sinks lower and lower.

Metacritic has turned into absolute garbage, look at these websites.

SomosXbox???????? Dafuq is that?

That's like Ricky Bobby saying "We Are Pizza."

lol we've covered this before. Lemmings tried to claim PS4 games were inflated on metacritic due to fansites, when we actually checked the data it was xbox games that were being artifically inflated by fanboy sites.

Somosxbox gave State of Deacy 2 an 8.0, Sea of thieves an 8.0, Quantum Break a 9.2,  Halo 5 a 9.6, Gears 4 a 9.7

Mondoxbox and xbox tavern are just as shady.

Seems it's not just the lemtards here but the whole userbase that's in full propaganda mode.