why would you lock that Aza thread

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMAO he probably can't afford to use the shipping with the tracking.

One of the funniest threads I've seen here in a while

He's going to add real tracking for $4, but make half the address read in Russian.   Guy's a genius. 

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

He's going to add real tracking for $4, but make half the address read in Russian.

Guy's a genius. 

I can already imagine the fat neckbeard sheep getting angry as his Ditch game doesn't arrive, day after day :fatcruise:

"I-I can't just go outside and go to the post office to see if they have anything, I'll face sunlight!" :fatcruise:

52 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I can already imagine the fat neckbeard sheep getting angry as his Ditch game doesn't arrive, day after day :fatcruise:

"I-I can't just go outside and go to the post office to see if they have anything, I'll face sunlight!" :fatcruise:

LOL

100 people getting trolled at once, patiently waiting for their mail to arrive. :D:D :D 

5 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

I found a Shenmue HD with economy internationl shipping, like I'm ever paying for that shit. LMAO Dynamitecop.

Same dude is sending me Divinity 2, poor dude.

:D :D:D OMFG!

28 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

I just found Spiderman from Lithuania with economy international shipping, and everything on their store is like that. Why do they do this to themselves. :grimaceleft:

Still finding a way to fuck over satellite states even after the fall of of the Union. :killzone:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
2 hours ago, bhytre said:

Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Lau

24 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

I just found Spiderman from Lithuania with economy international shipping, and everything on their store is like that. Why do they do this to themselves. :grimaceleft:

Try to find someone from Venezuela, they must share their poverty together in their crisis. Can't let some rich kid with games to sell get more money to buy rice instead of flour :laff:

• Remij locked this topic