• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

which ever suits our needs at the time

ive made up my mind.   this thread is gay af

Gamespot, lemmings just need to accept that their games suck and stop trying to run to other sites. 

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

I like how limmings think that people regret using Gamespot reviews.

You can sense the years of hurt when they think that an 8 is supposed to be massive ownage for the cows.

8 is a colossal ownage when it comes to the hype for TLOU

It's all about hype vs results

Just now, jehurey said:

You can sense the years of hurt when they think that an 8 is supposed to be massive ownage for the cows.

3 the last of FLOPS LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

AA :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Vini said:

8 is a colossal ownage when it comes to the hype for TLOU

It's all about hype vs results

Nope.

Who created the most threads about TLOU2?

Bitch-pinched limmings who wanted to scandalize the lesbianism or their intense hatred of Neil Druckmann

Cows, in terms of their hype, were quite level. They expected the game to look fantastic and be a big sized game.

Now compare that with the way limmings hype of Halo games, from months on end prior to release.

Look at how desperate limming are to hype TLOU right now, as the biggest flop ever. Observe:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

AA :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

3 the last of FLOPS LOL

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

8/10.  The same score as Sea of Thieves :tom5: 

:rofl: 

This is where Jehurey gets more upset about a game he's not going to play :hehe: 

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

N̶o̶p̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶ ̶W̶h̶o̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶T̶L̶O̶U̶2̶?̶ ̶ ̶ ̶B̶i̶t̶c̶h̶-̶p̶i̶n̶c̶h̶e̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶m̶m̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶n̶d̶a̶l̶i̶z̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶s̶b̶i̶a̶n̶i̶s̶m̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶n̶s̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶N̶e̶i̶l̶ ̶D̶r̶u̶c̶k̶m̶a̶n̶n̶ ̶ ̶ ̶C̶o̶w̶s̶,̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶m̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶h̶y̶p̶e̶,̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶q̶u̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶t̶a̶s̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶ ̶s̶i̶z̶e̶d̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶ ̶N̶o̶w̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶l̶i̶m̶m̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶h̶y̶p̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶H̶a̶l̶o̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶ ̶L̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶p̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶m̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶y̶p̶e̶ ̶T̶L̶O̶U̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶,̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶g̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶l̶o̶p̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶.̶

Flop

3 hours ago, Remij_ said:

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

8/10.  The same score as Sea of Thieves :tom5: 

:rofl: 

This is where Jehurey gets more upset about a game he's not going to play :hehe: 

Is that the revised score of Sea of Thieves?

LOL, so, either the game is worthy of praise, or he just admitted that Sea of Thieves, even with its score revised upwards, is a flop.

And its hilarious because he really isn't playing either, but talking about Twitch streams.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Is that the revised score of Sea of Thieves?

LOL, so, either the game is worthy of praise, or he just admitted that Sea of Thieves, even with its score revised upwards, is a flop.

And its hilarious because he really isn't playing either, but talking about Twitch streams.

No.  The whole idea of a "flop" is that the game is not scored the way it is expected to score...

An 8 game is not a bad game.  It's a good game.

An 8 Naughty Dog game.... is a FLOP :reg: 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

No.  The whole idea of a "flop" is that the game is not scored the way it is expected to score...

An 8 game is not a bad game.  It's a good game.

An 8 Naughty Dog game.... is a FLOP :reg: 

Sorry, you don't get to make arbitrary rules, as you see fit.

You're basically saying that the Naughty Dog game is better than Sea of Thieves. Even a version of Sea of Thieves that is highly upgraded with two year's worth of content.

Your admission is highly satisfying. You just trashed Microsoft games AND made yourself look petty and desperate at the same time.