Does anyone here not believe humans have an impact on climate?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe we have an impact on it but have absolutely zero dictation over the shifts and trends. This planet has been all over the map with extreme heat and cool trends, we had an Ice Age 12,000  years ago for christ sake which was like 2 million years long.

I think we might accelerate things a bit but don't actually change the direction things were heading anyways. All the shit we're seeing is stuff that would take place regardless of out intervention or not. If we were going back into an Ice Age of natural causes right now some crazies would create data links  trying to say it was human caused all the same.

We have control of nothing, these people are insane.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I believe we have an impact on it but have absolutely zero dictation over the shifts and trends. This planet has been all over the map with extreme heat and cool trends, we had an Ice Age 12,000  years ago for christ sake which was like 2 million years long.

I think we might accelerate things a bit but don't actually change the direction things were heading anyways. All the shit we're seeing is stuff that would take place regardless of out intervention or not. If we were going back into an Ice Age of natural causes right now some crazies would create data links  trying to say it was human caused all the same.

We have control of nothing, these people are insane.

i knew you were one of those people. Deeno knows more than 10 000 climate scientists. 

4 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

i knew you were one of those people. Deeno knows more than 10 000 climate scientists. 

What about the other 10,000 that don't agree with them, it's not a solidified consensus. Everyone knows it's happening, the disagreement falls on what our level of impact is, and if we're actually causing these events to take place; or if they are a natural shift already in play we have no control over.

Thanks for playing.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

What about the other 10,000 that don't agree with them, it's not a solidified consensus. Everyone knows it's happening, the disagreement falls on what our level of impact is and if we're actually causing these events to take place or if they are a natural shift already in play we have no control over.

Thanks for playing.

what 10 000 that don't agree? Where are they? 

https://www.skepticalscience.com/global-warming-scientific-consensus-intermediate.htm

the 3%? 

Just now, Aza Team 2019 said:

I'm realistic enough that no one with a brain actually gives a fuck about it even if it was true. What are you going to do? Deindustrialize your country?

I guess we should tell the millions of people that have bought electric vehicles in the past few years that they should switch back to gas cars just because it doesn't matter.  You are a dimwit.  Might as well throw all our trash out of windows too since it doesn't matter. If we are gonna be fucked we might as well get fucked as hard as possible right?  

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I guess we should tell the millions of people that have bought electric vehicles in the past few years that they should switch back to gas cars just because it doesn't matter.  You are a dimwit.  Might as well throw all our trash out of windows too since it doesn't matter. If we are gonna be fucked we might as well get fucked as hard as possible right?  

You realize the biggest consumer of energy in any industrialized country is the INDUSTRY. Not cars. You know the actual thing that provides the actual prosperity of a country.

Edited by Aza Team 2019
2 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

You realize the biggest consumer of energy in any industrialized country is the INDUSTRY. Not cars. You know the actual thing that provides the actual prosperity of a country.

What prosperity will we have when the planet is dead?  

Just now, Aza Team 2019 said:

Jesus shut the fuck up. 

I don't believe in God, And neither does Trump, who also happens to be in the process of throwing out all pollution regulations to fuck the planet some more for the sake of 'prosperity'.  Short sighted thinking is whats going to fuck us all in the end. 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

I don't believe in God, And neither does Trump, who also happens to be in the process of throwing out all pollution regulations to fuck the planet some more for the sake of 'prosperity'.  Short sighted thinking is whats going to fuck us all in the end. 

Okay let's go kill 3 million jobs in a year, that will work out great.

5 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

Okay let's go kill 3 million jobs in a year, that will work out great.

LMAO thats the biggest load of bullshit and you fucking know it. 

Image result for us unemployment rate graph

show me where the Obama regulations had an impact on job loss. 

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What about the other 10,000 that don't agree with them, it's not a solidified consensus. Everyone knows it's happening, the disagreement falls on what our level of impact is, and if we're actually causing these events to take place; or if they are a natural shift already in play we have no control over.

Thanks for playing.

post a source for that, and no.. your ass doesn't count as a valid source. :Jeff: