Who saw Musk on Rogan?

2 hours ago, kaz said:

I read he wanted to taste it and not smoke it, right? what a loser :tom: 

gonna watch it later for musk. gay rogan can taste my left nut.

You'd like that. He's got a nice mouth

Joe Rogan :lawd:

I think musk comes off as pretty weird. Sometimes he'd pause for so long before answering I almost checked if the website had crashed. He's obviously a smart dude but I comparing him to Tesla or Einstein is laughable. Whats also laughable is how he said 'why would you think deleting a tweet would make it go away' while constantly calling some guy a pedo on twitter with no evidence and then deleting the tweets.  Really wanted Rogan to ask him about that but he'd clearly been told not to. 

8 hours ago, ghostz said:

He didn’t inhale lol

yes he didn't like I said. nothing to laugh about you fucking loser :tom: 

but apparently he said on stream he wanted to taste it. didn't watch it yet tho. 

1 hour ago, Cell said:

Joe Rogan :lawd:

I think musk comes off as pretty weird. Sometimes he'd pause for so long before answering I almost checked if the website had crashed. He's obviously a smart dude but I comparing him to Tesla or Einstein is laughable. Whats also laughable is how he said 'why would you think deleting a tweet would make it go away' while constantly calling some guy a pedo on twitter with no evidence and then deleting the tweets.  Really wanted Rogan to ask him about that but he'd clearly been told not to. 

Not Einstein but he's definitely in a league of his own. More like Da Vinci