My Orgasm Is Not Your Property (So Stop Saying You Made Me Come)

https://medium.com/@funkyfeminist/my-orgasm-is-not-your-property-so-stop-saying-you-made-me-come-d7d3b6d3f1e7

Consequently, most men think that women “come” from the cis male penis alone — because at the end of the day, that’s the organ our patriarchal society devotes the most time, attention, and resources to.

In many ways, this warped view of sex is a symptom of the toxic monogamy and toxic masculinity our culture prioritizes, causing us to view our partners more as property than as people.

And that kind of dehumanization breeds violence, coercion, and objectification.

It tells LGBTQ+ individuals that any sex deviating from cis/heterocentric penis-in-vagina sex is somehow “less than” or “other.” And it tells polyamorous individuals that their sexual encounters are wanton, whorish exploits rather than genuine expressions of human intimacy.

12 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

https://medium.com/@funkyfeminist/my-orgasm-is-not-your-property-so-stop-saying-you-made-me-come-d7d3b6d3f1e7

Consequently, most men think that women “come” from the cis male penis alone — because at the end of the day, that’s the organ our patriarchal society devotes the most time, attention, and resources to.

In many ways, this warped view of sex is a symptom of the toxic monogamy and toxic masculinity our culture prioritizes, causing us to view our partners more as property than as people.

And that kind of dehumanization breeds violence, coercion, and objectification.

It tells LGBTQ+ individuals that any sex deviating from cis/heterocentric penis-in-vagina sex is somehow “less than” or “other.” And it tells polyamorous individuals that their sexual encounters are wanton, whorish exploits rather than genuine expressions of human intimacy.

17e.jpg

• Upvote 1

The title itself is retarded but that quote itself is not that much. It is a fact that women can orgasm without penetration and I don't understand how can a person be so clueless to not know that. Are there really guys out there who think this? 

Ok, I read the whole article now and she does seem to have issues but not because of the part you quoted. The description she made of the encounter she had with a guy where she ends up blaming him for wanting to cuddle and for wanting her to have an orgasm tells me this woman has probably issues with intimacy and sexuality and either she's not very experienced or she really chooses only assholes to have sex with. Women like this expect guys to be able to read minds or what? Wtf, people don't know about communication? Is not like people are born with knowledge about what works for everyone else sexually. Dumb ass article.

3 minutes ago, dakur said:

Ok, I read the whole article now and she does seem to have issues but not because of the part you quoted. The description she made of the encounter she had with a guy where she ends up blaming him for wanting to cuddle and for wanting her to have an orgasm tells me this woman has probably issues with intimacy and sexuality and either she's not very experienced or she really chooses only assholes to have sex with. Women like this expect guys to be able to read minds or what? Wtf, people don't know about communication? Is not like people are born with knowledge about what works for everyone else sexually. Dumb ass article.

Fuck her. And fuck that dude. But her language is cancerous.

8 hours ago, Remij_ said:

:cosby2: 

This world is so fucked :D 

I think you mean america? This shit doesn't exist where I live at best it's something we joke about when we read these delusions.

one thing I don't understand is that this feminism bullshit clearly wants men gone. was watching a video on youtube about changing father's day to special person day or some shit and keep mothers day. :D 

also SJW bitches are ugly as fuck they don't even have sex. 

it was this one. I watched the whole damn video ffs. what the fuck is wrong with america to let these nutjobs even say one word of their bullshit :tom: 

my father raised us 4 kids alone after my parents divorced. if they'd want to change fathers day here I'd spit in their face. disrespectful idiots 

Edited by kaz
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

Well a few of them had their father die, that's fucked up. That's different from a divorced bitch. At least at the start of the video.

lol how about the other way around? happy special persons day, pappey.... :tom:  

8 hours ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

LGBTQ+

They didnt add a fucking letter, they added a fucking PLUS sign. This is getting crazier and crazier.

it's like a subscription now. next you get a discount for how many straight while males you have killed. fight the patriarchy!