Ohh man I fucked up

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This girl is a huge fan of Victor Tsoi/ Виктор Цой. She owns hard. Great taste my favorite Russian singer.      

Victor Tsoi even got his post stamp. He is that great.  

Portraits of Viktor Tsoi are displayed today in many places around Russia, from graffiti on the fences of St. Petersburg to an entire wall dedicated to Viktor Tsoi in a bylane of the famous Arbat stre

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

So was it a compliment or an insult? :ben:

Given how the thread title is "Ohh man i fucked up", i'mma say it was meant as a compliment and he got rejected. :ben: 

When I was born they chose my name after this singer. He was half Korean.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Tsoi

Viktor Tsoi
Виктор Цой
Victor Tsoi 1986 cropped.jpg
Viktor Tsoi in 1986
(photo by Igor Moukhin)
Born Viktor Robertovich Tsoi
21 June 1962
Leningrad, Soviet Union
Died 15 August 1990 (aged 28)
Latvian SSR, Soviet Union
Cause of death Traffic collision
Resting place Bogoslovskoye Cemetery, Leningrad
Occupation
  • Singer
  • songwriter
  • composer
  • actor
Years active 1978–1990
Spouse(s)
  • Marianna Tsoi (m. 1985)
Children Alexander Tsoi
Parent(s)
  • Robert Tsoi
  • Valentina Tsoi
Musical career
Genres
Instruments
  • Vocals
  • guitar
Labels
Associated acts

Viktor Robertovich Tsoi (Russian: Ви́ктор Ро́бертович Цой; 21 June 1962 – 15 August 1990) was a Soviet singer and songwriter who co-founded Kino, one of the most popular and musically influential bands in the history of Russian music.

Born and raised in Leningrad, Tsoi started writing songs as a teenager. Throughout his career, Tsoi contributed a plethora of musical and artistic works, including ten albums. After Kino appeared and performed in the 1987 Soviet film Assa, the band's popularity sparked, triggering a period referred to as "Kinomania", and leading to Tsoi's leading role in the 1988 Kazakh new waveart film The Needle. In 1990, after their high-profile concert at the Luzhniki Stadium, Tsoi briefly relocated to Latvia with bandmate Yuri Kasparyan to work on the band's next album. Two months after the concert, Tsoi died in a car collision.[1][2]

He is regarded as one of the pioneers of Russian rock and is credited with popularizing the genre throughout the Soviet Union. He retains a devoted following in many ex-Soviet countries, such as Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan, where he is known as one of the most influential and popular people in the history of Russian music.

Edited by Aza Team 2019
21 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

Here name is Halida and my Surname is ValeXXX. I sent her a message Halida ValeXXX sounds good doesn't it? :ben: 

PS. David P knows my real name and surname.

dude I know your full name and address, don't worry.