FINAL FANTASY 7, 10 and 12 being RIPPED AWAY from Sony's cock-shuffling hands is one of the most significant days in Sw History

26 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

So 2006 - FF XII releases, sheep and lems call it shit.

Post 2006 - If ever that game is discussed, sheep and lems assure us it was shit

PS4 remaster comes out - lems and sheep laugh at cows for playing old games

2018 - lems and sheep cream themselves that they're finally getting a PS2 game they've called shit for the past 12 years :D it's their biggest news this year.

Some people really are desperate as fuck RL fanboys :mj: imagine being so bitter and jealous of another factions games that you call them shit for over a decade despite secretely wanting them.

just goes to show how much PlayStation has dominated and how many feelings have been hurt along the way. we’re in the final stretch of ps4 and they’re still trying to catch up to ps1 :D 

theyre literally 20 years behind.. just think in 2028, will we hear “we finally got mgs4!!!” :mj:

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So 2006 - FF XII releases, sheep and lems call it shit.   Post 2006 - If ever that game is discussed, sheep and lems assure us it was shit   PS4 remaster comes out - lems and sheep

pretty significant. literally the most storied playstation exclusives of all time just got ported in one foul sweep.  It's like the entire halo series going to playstation in one day.  Ruthless on SE'

there are people rejoicing on resetera because theyve never played any of these....because they say theyve only owned nintendo consoles since ff6 fanboys out there literally missing 20 years of games

38 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

there are people rejoicing on resetera because theyve never played any of these....because they say theyve only owned nintendo consoles since ff6 :|fanboys out there literally missing 20 years of games

holyax tenor.gif?itemid=4993318

Haha, you're funny.

14 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

Jesus, Switch holds value alright. I just saw that the Super Mario Odyssey Switch bundle I bought at retail is now worth $500. :wow:

Just now, Ike said:

Jesus, Switch holds value alright. I just saw that the Super Mario Odyssey Switch bundle I bought at retail is now worth $500. :wow:

collector's market is insane for this thing. +Nintendo's history + the immense popularity of the console. all of it adds up.

where as the PS4 and especially the xbox one versions will end up ina. landfill, switch's versions will be cherished and preserved by collector's for decades.

Switch :bow: 

On 2018-09-13 at 8:42 PM, kaz said:

lol man I'm glad you finally get to play the good games. ancient games. but still the classics everyone still loves and played a thousand years ago. Enjoy, you deserve it you game deprived champion. :leo:

okay, so you are officially a cow.  hate Xbox and Nintendo?  Yup, a cow.  Gotcha.

9 hours ago, Spicoli said:

okay, so you are officially a cow.  hate Xbox and Nintendo?  Yup, a cow.  Gotcha.

The only console I have in my flat atm is a playstation 3. so I hardly count as a cow I guess. :mjcry: