Nintendo should have put more into this.  The original was a tech showcase for the GC hardware.  There's no reason why this game doesn't have dynamic shadows cast by the flashlight, for example.  Make me think i'm in an actual haunted house again.

Before "bu bu bu teh powa of teh switch is teh suck!!!", remember that this was running on Wii hardware almost 10 years ago:

22 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Nintendo should have put more into this.  The original was a tech showcase for the GC hardware.  There's no reason why this game doesn't have dynamic shadows cast by the flashlight, for example.  Make me think i'm in an actual haunted house again.

Before "bu bu bu teh powa of teh switch is teh suck!!!", remember that this was running on Wii hardware almost 10 years ago:

The Wii hardware was pathetic what the fuck are you talking about.

2 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

And this was running on 2000 hardware in 2001. What the fuck is your point, at 60fps as well.

OK, i'm just impressed that my post went straight over your head because my post was in no way complicated, so let me explain it to you like you're Russian:

"There is no reason why Luigi's Mansion 3 can't have dynamic shadows when a 10 year old game running on 18 year old hardware had them."

Is that clear enough for you?  You miss anything?  Should I shorten it a bit more?

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
1 minute ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

OK, i'm just impressed that my post went straight over your head because my post was in no way complicated, so let me explain it to you like you're Russian:

"There is no reason why Luigi's Mansion 3 can't have dynamic shadows when a 10 year old game running on 18 year old hardware had them."

Is that clear enough for you?  You miss anything?  Should I shorten it a bit more?

Who ever said that it can't have dynamic shadows...

11 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

Who ever said that it can't have dynamic shadows...

Oh goddamit, Aza,  God.  Damn it.

I'm saying it SHOULD have them.  I'm criticizing the game.  :| 

5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Are they reusing the 3DS assets? because the Switch should be able to shit all over that. Wii U games looked better.

This right here.  This is what I'm saying.

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
20 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

The same game was also for PSP.