Something is off with Forza Horizon 4's "60 FPS" mode on Xbox One X

I've played 60+ FPS PC games for I don't know how long with high refresh rate displays and the like, console games at 60 FPS throughout the decades and something is going on with this game that feels off. It feels very reminiscent of True Motion or some type of LCD interpolation effect to give the appearance of a higher framerate. Now I know it has been tested and is registering as 60 FPS but something is amiss, the animations seem sped up, it feels like the game is in fast forward even though your car is moving the proper speed as if it's been artificially accelerated and tuned to account for it, who else has an X and has tried this? 

I've played all the Motorsport games at 60 FPS and they don't feel like this, at all. Something is up with this rendering, like they cheated somehow to get that framerate. 

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Feels like any other 60fps racer to me. Who knows tho

Whatever is going on is prevalent and most noticeable at high speed, I wish Remij could play this. I mean the PlayStation 4 introduces interpolation for the VR games to hit 90/120 FPS, has this ever been done in a normal console game before?

Edited by DynamiteCop!
7 minutes ago, lostfool said:

I think there is a frame pacing issue.  It feels similar to some android racings games that run at 60fps.  It bothered me at first but i got over it

Maybe it's a mix of that and global animations still operating at 30 FPS like foliage sway, reflections, banners, graphic displays etc which makes the game seem overtly fast, like things are out of sync. 

You have an X? I didn't know that, I thought you just had an S or base.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
8 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Maybe it's a mix of that and global animations still operating at 30 FPS like foliage sway, reflections, banners, graphic displays etc which makes the game seem overtly fast, like things are out of sync. 

You have an X? I didn't know that, I thought you just had an S or base.

That could be it also.  Yes I have an X.