August NPD Pre-release results (Hardware)... Switch #1

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

This the percentages are Hardware sales you slow mother fucker... read it again... direct from NPD. 

July’s NPD. 

YoY:
Switch: +18%
3DS: -20%
PS4: -14%
Xbox One: +16%

Hey... retard... did you miss where I said it was ALSO ahead Worldwide? 

Switch is ahead YTD WW compared to last year. 

The Software piece I added in to show you the entire platform is ahead YOY... both hardware and software. (Don't think we forgot you claimed software also fell off a cliff... and then you avoided the NPD thread once the numbers came out that said Software was ahead on Switch by 70%).

Even with the hard evidence... Autistic cop still thinks Switch fell off a cliff. :grimaceleft:

It was up 18% YoY for JULY... In 2017 it sold 220,000, in 2018 it sold 262,000...

FOR THE YEAR it's down 31% for the same period of availability in 2017 spanning March through August of both 2017 and 2018.

It's also not ahead globally, from March 2017 through December 2017 it sold 14.8 million. From January through June of 2018 it's only cleared another 4.87 million.

The Switch is horrendously down ACROSS THE BOARD.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes ... he's like 

Xbox is such a fuckin' flop.

This isn't some kind of rebuttal. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't give a rats ass about software sales, this is hardware talk you side stepping bitch.

March 2017 through August 2017 = 2,108,000 units sold WITH SHORTAGES

March 2018 through August 2018 = 1,437,000 units sold WITH OPEN AVAILABILITY

It's down 31% from where it was in 2017 for the same sales period, DOWN 31%

Even if you add in February and January of 2018 it's still down 5.36% with two extra months that it didn't exist in 2017.

:umad:

I see math is still not your strong point. 

as of Dec 30th 2017 they were at 14.86. 

https://www.polygon.com/2018/1/31/16954676/nintendo-switch-sales-hardware-numbers-wii-u

By June 30th 2018 they were at 19.67.https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/hard_soft/

So from January 2018 to  end of June 2018 they sold 4.87

In 2017 they were at 4.7 as of June 30th 2017.   http://amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/07/26/nintendo-switch-sales-5

4.87 million >>>> 4.7 million. 

That equals to a 3.6% increase.

DynamiteCop fails at math yet again :mickeyj:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

https://www.polygon.com/2018/1/31/16954676/nintendo-switch-sales-hardware-numbers-wii-u

By June 30th 2018 they were at 19.67.https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/hard_soft/

In 2017 they were at 4.7 as of June 30th 2017.   http://amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/07/26/nintendo-switch-sales-5

4.87 million = 800,000 more than 4.7 million. 

You're such a dumbass, you totally forgot that the 4.87 million in 2018 accounts for global sales including both January and February, two months not present in 2017...

:tom: idiot lol

P.S. 4.87 million = 170,000 more than 4.7 million, what in the fuck are you smoking lol

Edited by DynamiteCop!
15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're such a dumbass, you totally forgot that the 4.87 million in 2018 accounts for global sales including both January and February, two months not present in 2017...

:tom: idiot lol

Man owning you is so easy.  Did you forget you said said this? 

Even if you add in February and January of 2018 it's still down 5.36% with two extra months that it didn't exist in 2017.

DynamiteCop - "bbbut my Calculations said its down 5.36%:grimaceleft:

Its up over 3.6%, your dumbass can't even calculate basic shit. 

Not only that, the launch month sales in March 2017 would be higher than any month for obvious reasons (System launch sales are always higher than regular months) 

The high sales of a launch month in March covers regular sales for a Jan and Feb. 

and even with the launch advantage in 2017...as my links and data clearly show.  Switch is up over 3.6% YOY WW in 2018.

It's always a pleasure owning your slow ass sir:mj:

*yes  in 2018 its 170,000 more  than 2017..... that means you're still wrong because its ahead*

Point is the increase % is still the same and its ahead YOY. 

22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Even if you add in February and January of 2018 it's still down 5.36% with two extra months that it didn't exist in 2017.

:sabu:

Its up over 3.6% your dumbass can't even calculate basic shit. 

Not only that, the launch month sales in March 2017 would be higher than any month for obvious reasons (System launch sales are always higher than regular months) 

The high sales of a launch month in March covers regular sales for a Jan and Feb. 

even with the launch advantage, as my links and data clearly show.  Switch is up over 3.6% YOY WW. 

You're mixing up global sales and US sales like a total dumbass, try to keep up slow shit. In the US launch aligned for 2017, the Switch is down 31% in 2018. Even when you factor in January and February of 2018 it's still down 5.36% from 2017's March through August figures.

The 4.87 million are global sales from January through June of 2018, 6 months. The global sales of 4.7 million in 2017 are March through June, 4 months. You're also disregarding shortages, the one thing you latched onto like your life depended on it back when it was happening.

The Switch is down across the board, even with two additional months of sales GLOBALLY through June it's only up 170,000 units. The US is 32.5% of the Switch's total marketshare based upon it selling 14.8 million in 10 months, 4.8 million of that is US sales which is 32.5% of total sales. In January and February it sold 558,000 combined in the US. If you apply its marketshare of 32.5% to that it means it sold roughly 1.71 million globally for Jan/Feb. Pull that from the 4.87 million figure and you end up with 3.16 million in sales globally from March through June of 2018 as compared to 4.7 million in 2017.

It's down, WAY DOWN, 1.54 million down...

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Hey... numb nuts... from the start I was talking about global sales as stated in my post.... (I also included US to show its up there as well.)

You claimed it was down over 5%.... WRONG

its up globally and will continue to outsell Xbox1 globally in every region..... its on pace to surpass Xbox1 sometime in 2020.

In 3 years Switch would have sold what Xbox1 sold in 6 :mickeyj:

Seems its the Xbox brand that fell off the cliff. :tom5:

Hey... numb nuts... from the start I was talking about global sales as stated in my post.... (I also included US to show its up there as well.)

You claimed it was down over 5%.... WRONG

its up globally and will continue to outsell Xbox1 globally in every region..... its on pace to surpass Xbox1 sometime in 2020.

In 3 years Switch would have sold what Xbox1 sold in 6 :mickeyj:

Seems its the Xbox brand that fell off the cliff. :tom5:

You're wrong, read it and weep, try to argue with the actual numbers, you can't bitch.

21 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're mixing up global sales and US sales like a total dumbass, try to keep up slow shit. In the US launch aligned for 2017, the Switch is down 31% in 2018. Even when you factor in January and February of 2018 it's still down 5.36% from 2017's March through August figures.

The 4.87 million are global sales from January through June of 2018, 6 months. The global sales of 4.7 million in 2017 are March through June, 4 months. You're also disregarding shortages, the one thing you latched onto like your life depended on it back when it was happening.

The Switch is down across the board, even with two additional months of sales GLOBALLY through June it's only up 170,000 units. The US is 32.5% of the Switch's total marketshare based upon it selling 14.8 million in 10 months, 4.8 million of that is US sales which is 32.5% of total sales. In January and February it sold 558,000 combined in the US. If you apply its marketshare of 32.5% to that it means it sold roughly 1.71 million globally for Jan/Feb. Pull that from the 4.87 million figure and you end up with 3.16 million in sales globally from March through June of 2018 as compared to 4.7 million in 2017.

It's down, WAY DOWN, 1.54 million down...

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You're wrong, read it and weep, try to argue with the actual numbers, you can't bitch.

I already owned your ass.  "bbbut down 5%" :grimaceleft:

Provided links for all my numbers.... you are wrong as per always.   I provided links and facts.  Not arguing with your delusions bro. 

Lets see how many times you've been wrong about Switch sales in 2018.   I would include how many times you were wrong in 2017 but that would be too much to count. 

Lets see.... 

When you claimed Switch software fell off a cliff and NPD said increased by 70%....your ass avoided the NPD thread for weeks and never posted in it.   DynamiteCop WRONG Again 

You then claimed Xbox1 would beat Switch in 2018 because after the holidays Switch would fall off a cliff.   DynamiteCop WRONG again

Switch is still outselling Xbox1.. so you were wrong again.... month after month of you being wrong 

Your new thing is to try to say Switch is down when compared with itself... when in fact it is ahead over 3% WW.  DynamiteCop WRONG AGAIN

Can’t wait for the you to avoid the next NPD thread :mickeyj:

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Lol cuckerson gets killed even in his safe space threads 

lol slow Jonny lol

57 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I already owned your ass.  "bbbut down 5%" :grimaceleft:

Provided links for all my numbers.... you are wrong as per always.   I provided links and facts.  Not arguing with your delusions bro. 

Lets see how many times you've been wrong about Switch sales in 2018.   I would include how many times you were wrong in 2017 but that would be too much to count. 

Lets see.... 

When you claimed Switch software fell off a cliff and NPD said increased by 70%....your ass avoided the NPD thread for weeks and never posted in it.   DynamiteCop WRONG Again 

You then claimed Xbox1 would beat Switch in 2018 because after the holidays Switch would fall off a cliff.   DynamiteCop WRONG again

Switch is still outselling Xbox1.. so you were wrong again.... month after month of you being wrong 

Your new thing is to try to say Switch is down when compared with itself... when in fact it is ahead over 3% WW.  DynamiteCop WRONG AGAIN

Can’t wait for the you to avoid the next NPD thread :mickeyj:

I'm about to face fuck you, don't say I didn't try to avoid this. You had to keep arguing like a total moron. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm about to face fuck you, don't say I didn't try to avoid this. You had to keep arguing like a total moron. 

You have been wrong in almost every NPD thread since the Switch launched. 

19 months and counting... you been wrong almost every single month 

You don't get tired of making the same prediction month after month and getting owned? :sabu:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You have been wrong in almost every NPD thread since the Switch launched. 

19 months and counting... you been wrong almost every single month 

You don't get tired of making the same prediction month after month and getting owned? :sabu:

Just wait, I'm in the process of destroying you. Patience is a virtue.

PsFxZVr.png

10 months of GLOBAL sales from launch March 2017 through December 31st 2017 = 14.86 million

H5KyGWS.png

In that same 10 months 4.8 million of the total 14.86 million were US sales. That establishes the United States as roughly 32.5% of the Switch's marketshare.

GvUlKVC.png

As of the end of June 2018 the GLOBAL sales of the Switch increased to 19.67 million, an increase of 4.81 million in 6 months.

2iI7eRH.png

Given your own source of information the Switch sold 4.7 million from March of 2017 through June of 2017, a 4 month period.

In January and February of 2018 the Switch sold 558,000 units in the United States according to NPD. Given the US is 32.5% of the total global marketshare this means the Switch globally for the months of January and February moved a rough total figure of 1.71 million units based upon the rest of the Earth accounting for 67.5% of the Switch's marketshare. 

If you remove January and February (1.71 million units) from that 6 months 4.81 million figure that leaves you a remainder of 3.1 million for March 2018 through the end of June 2018. A reduction in sales from March through June 2017 of 1.6 million units in the same timeframe.

:deadest:

You're dead. You want to talk facts? Well there they are you mathematically challenged mother fucker. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

PsFxZVr.png

10 months of GLOBAL sales from launch March 2017 through December 31st 2017 = 14.86 million

H5KyGWS.png

In that same 10 months 4.8 million of the total 14.86 million were US sales. That establishes the United States as roughly 32.5% of the Switch's marketshare.

GvUlKVC.png

As of the end of June 2018 the GLOBAL sales of the Switch increased to 19.67 million, an increase of 4.81 million in 6 months.

2iI7eRH.png

Given your own source of information the Switch sold 4.7 million from March of 2017 through June of 2017, a 4 month period.

In January and February of 2018 the Switch sold 558,000 units in the United States according to NPD. Given the US is 32.5% of the total global marketshare this means the Switch globally for the months of January and February moved a rough total figure of 1.71 million units based upon the rest of the Earth accounting for 67.5% of the Switch's marketshare. 

If you remove January and February (1.71 million units) from that 6 months 4.81 million figure that leaves you a remainder of 3.1 million for March 2018 through the end of June 2018. A reduction in sales from March through June 2017 of 1.6 million units in the same timeframe.

:deadest:

You're dead. You want to talk facts? Well there they are you mathematically challenged mother fucker. 

My previous post already addressed all of that shit.. as seen below.    You're owned as per usual. 

* update*The part I bolded in your response above always gets you owned.  You can't take a prior percentage from a previous year and extrapolate it to assume the same percentage of sales for a different year and then use that to pull a number out your ass for "the rest of the world" :cosby2:

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Its up over 3.6%, your dumbass can't even calculate basic shit. 

and even with the launch advantage in 2017...as my links and data clearly show.  Switch is up over 3.6% YOY WW in 2018.

*yes  in 2018 its 170,000 more  than 2017..... that means you're still wrong because its ahead*

Point is the increase % is still the same and its ahead YOY. 

Dynamite flop :mj:

30 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

My previous post already addressed all of that shit.. as seen below.    You've owned as per usual. 

Dynamite flop :mj:

You're not flipping this you numerical illiterate, my post proves for a fact with Nintendo's own numbers and marketshare percentages that the Switch is down in 2018 running up into the millions. 

Your posts don't address the fact that March through June of 2017 the Switch sold 1.6 million more units globally than March through June of 2018. They don't address that from March of 2018 through August of 2018 that the Switch sold 671,000 less than March through August of 2017 in the United States. Even if you account for and add in January and February of 2018 the Switch is still down 113,000 units with an extra two months it didn't have in 2017.

The Switch is down in the United States by a whopping 31% for the same period of time and the same months, the Switch is down globally by what is amounting to numbers in the millions.

There's not way to spin this man, these are hardline figures that can't be argued with, they can't be debated, these are all based directly on Nintendo's own published figures and NPD.

You're not even arguing with me, you're arguing with what Nintendo and NPD have on record lol.

:hest: You've completely lost your marbles. With marketshare accounted for against NPD numbers and Nintendo's own numbers running through June the Switch is essentially at 6.245 million as of right now for all of 2018. 8 months of sales and it hasn't even crested 6.5 million for 2/3 of the year.  Does that actually look like it's on track with where it was last year? Hell no.

Edited by DynamiteCop!

DynamiteCop first miscalculates that including Jan and Feb that Switch is down YOY WW.   Bbbut teh 5%.:grimaceleft: when its actually up over 3% including Jan and Feb. 

He then realizes that he was wrong, so he miscalculates the percentage of the US Switch market share in 2017.  He then uses that miscalculation to extrapolate that same percentage over to 2018 (Which is hilarious because even if he calculated the initial percentage correctly, it is still incorrect to extrapolate the same percentage to a different year to pull a number out your ass). 

Lets look at his extrapolated numbers that he pulled out his ass. 

"Given the US is 32.5% of the total global marketshare this means the Switch globally for the months of January and February moved a rough total figure of 1.71 million units based upon the rest of the Earth accounting for 67.5% of the Switch's marketshare. "

Lets assume his 508K number for the US is right (lol) for the US. 

Japan for Jan and Feb sold 441,035. (source Famitsu) 

add those together you get 94935.

Minus that from the 1.7 he extrapolated and pulled out his ass you get 750, 965 remaining for the European nations. 

So according to Dynamite flop numbers from his ass... Europe has a bigger markets share than the US on Switch :mickeyj:

I wonder if his dumbass is still counting UK as separate from Europe (essentially counting it twice.. yea he didn't know that up until recently)... lmfao.