Nvidia RTX 2080 and 2080TI benchmarks in 12 games (huge performance increase)

21 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

A 1060 is comparable to the X1X...in most games.  A X1X is comparable to a 1070 in a couple... and it's not even close to a 1080... as you guys said it was.. lmao.  You're retarded. :| 

You're still waiting for me to debate something... that I'm not debating :cosby2: 

You really ARE slow as fuck man.. jesus :snoop:

And that PC does more than an Xbox... much more.  It's a better value over all :reg: 

....in most games

Its comparable to a 1060 in some, a 1070 in some , and rarely the 1080

If you go into a 1060 expecting X quality you are gonna be upset, cause that isn't happening.

Yeah of course you aren't debating anything because you CANT.  I'm 100% right. You know this :juggle:

bu bu I can use Word too!!! lmfao

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The $500 X1X can't lock TR to 30fps... and that's with the settings ALREADY turned down     Xbox LOSES  

I bought an xbox one because i wanted to own a next gen pro wrestling game (wwe 2k17) and I wanted to play the next gen Mass Effect (andromedia).

I was only dissapointed with the latter but I did get a full version of Killer Instinct for free out of it.

The ripened price I paid for a One S under $299 that included BF1 I can look back and see that I made the right choices for my dollar.

Now those that bought the Xbox One X or the remastered/last gen rehashes of games they already had on the previous gen, you let Microsoft screw  you over.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How? The display target and operating metrics are completely different. 

The higher cost paid to small graphic improvements are how you got screwd .  Worse off Microsoft as the majority of gamers understood this hence Xbox One X sold even worse then costing MS their bottom line and money that should have went into the development of more games.

10 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

The higher cost paid to small graphic improvements are how you got screwd .  Worse off Microsoft as the majority of gamers understood this hence Xbox One X sold even worse then costing MS their bottom line and money that should have went into the development of more games.

It's not a small improvement to visuals, it's in general a 300% increase in visual fidelity and higher settings. There's zero indication that the Xbox One X has sold poorly, their unit numbers are typical but their revenue stream has increased greatly signify solid X adoption. One thing doesn't necessarily offset the other, you're speculating in terms of budget offset. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I bought an xbox one because i wanted to own a next gen pro wrestling game (wwe 2k17) and I wanted to play the next gen Mass Effect (andromedia).

I was only dissapointed with the latter but I did get a full version of Killer Instinct for free out of it.

The ripened price I paid for a One S under $299 that included BF1 I can look back and see that I made the right choices for my dollar.

Now those that bought the Xbox One X or the remastered/last gen rehashes of games they already had on the previous gen, you let Microsoft screw  you over.

And you still never played KI with me smh

4 hours ago, Jon2B said:

....in most games

Its comparable to a 1060 in some, a 1070 in some , and rarely the 1080

If you go into a 1060 expecting X quality you are gonna be upset, cause that isn't happening.

Yeah of course you aren't debating anything because you CANT.  I'm 100% right. You know this :juggle:

bu bu I can use Word too!!! lmfao

Yes most idiot.  1070 some... None are 1080 level.

LMAO comparing shitbox to PC benchmarks maxed out :tom: 

I just debated it... lmao.  Go ahead and prove me wrong. :roll: