PlayStation most recognized gaming brand; #3 (UK) and #13 (US)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if i ever see another fucking racing game in my life   Fuck Xbox, for real  Fucking TRASH

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

My aim isn't to fool anyone, my aim is to educate you and it blows my mind that you'd create such a stupid thread.

You don't have to pretend. We all see right through you. You're the most delusional dipshit to join this site in a long time. :hest:

39 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The only loser in this equation is one which would take results from a pool of 11,500 people out of 58.5 million seriously. 

Let's be real here, dude. The results don't fit your narrative so you automatically dismiss it. :shrug: Nothing wrong with that. This is System Wars after all. :leo:

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

Let's be real here, dude. The results don't fit your narrative so you automatically dismiss it. :shrug: Nothing wrong with that. This is System Wars after all. :leo:

The results don't fit any narrative unless you're retarded. I'm dismissing it because the acquisition method is terrible, there's no two ways about it. You can't extract anything meaningful out of it.

9 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

sony as a whole is nothing to nintendo. we're gaming history. we're pop-culture.

Breath of the Wild is literally better and more renown than anything sony has ever done.

Nintendo IS gaming. Sony's just a sideshow.

Your posts are getting sequentially dumber and more annoying.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The results don't fit any narrative unless you're retarded. I'm dismissing it because the acquisition method is terrible, there's no two ways about it. You can't extract anything meaningful out of it.

Acting like you weren't using multiple pictures of E3 polls to determine which conference was better. You were posting that shit left and right. :drake: GG NT NO RE

Just now, lynux3 said:

Acting like you weren't using multiple pictures of E3 polls to determine which conference was better. You were posting that shit left and right. :drake: GG NT NO RE

You guys were saying Sony won E3 based upon nothing, I said Microsoft won based off of something. Whether it was tangible or not it was something, a consensus from people who actually bothered to voice their opinion, and it was a landslide. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You guys were saying Sony won E3 based upon nothing, I said Microsoft won based off of something. Whether it was tangible or not it was something, a consensus from people who actually bothered to voice their opinion, and it was a landslide. 

Yeah, it was a great PlayStation 4 3rd Party reel. PlayStation wins either way. Try again? :drake: