Ironic turn of events: Switch has become THE main platform and GS4/Xloaf are secondary options [KARMA is a bitch!]

3 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

not exclusives, that's for sure. it's a dead platform, no exclusive games, all multiplat shit shared with PoC. the only saving grace is all the games suck ass anyways so there's no need to be bitter about Poc getting the games.

XLoaf 1 is the worst console of all time. Fact.

:D 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i don't care who you are. there hasn't been a console worse than xbox one before, ever. zero fucking exclusives, worst 1st party fucking ever, zero japanese support, abysmal 3rd party support.  

PS4 is a fake gamers consoles which only has graphics going for it. All the good stuff is on switch.

You're a fag, that's a thought.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

the only saving grace is all the games suck ass anyways so there's no need to be bitter about Poc getting the games.

XLoaf 1 is the worst console of all time. Fact.

:juggle: 

i don't care who you are. there hasn't been a console worse than xbox one before, ever. zero fucking exclusives, worst 1st party fucking ever, zero japanese support, abysmal 3rd party support.

it's a fucking laughing stock for a reason. 

Edited by Bodycount NX
  • Upvote 3
8 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

it's a fucking laughing stock for a reason. 

We tried telling you this for the past 5 years.

Oh well, at least it FINALLY sunk in. Now we just need to help Autisticcop and LemB understand.

you know bhytre is just baiting. I'm sure he plays on PS4 but is trying--for SW nostalgia sake--to rep the xbox for jokes. I was the same, somebody's gotta be green. but fuck, the console sucks so much ass it's just too hard this gen.

JonB and Dyno I'm actually worried about. they have too much pride and are too stubborn to abandon the act.

jump out guys, Xloaf is dead. :D 

Edited by Bodycount NX
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Bodycount NX said:

you know bhytre is just baiting. I'm sure he plays on PS4 but is trying--for SW nostalgia sake--to rep the xbox for jokes. I was the same, somebody's gotta be green. but fuck, the console sucks so much ass it's just too hard this gen.

JonB and Dyno I'm actually worried about. they have too much pride and are too stubborn to abandon the act.

jump out guys, Xloaf is dead. :D 

JonB is too proud to change, fact is he doesn't play xbox one games though. He's stuck playing xbla games and old 360 fighting games from a decade ago. Hes nothing to play on xbox one but is too proud to touch another system.

Deeno is legit autistic so his brain worls different to ours :shrug:

1 minute ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

Bodycount is right through Gears, Forza or Halo are worth like 5 bucks in the used retail market. Literally a collectors paperweight.

Who in the fuck "collects" games that sell millions of copies? God of War, TLoU2, Spiderman etc. are all going to be $5-$10 used games, that is their destiny just like the others. 

:mindblown:

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Who in the fuck "collects" games that sell millions of copies? God of War, TLoU2, Spiderman etc. are all going to be $5-$10 used games, that is their destiny just like the others. 

:mindblown:

And what niche games, or limited prints does XBox have? Due to gamepass first party games have shit resell value. What is there to collect on XBox? Multiplats on PS4 and PC? Lmao.

2 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

And what niche games, or limited prints does XBox have? Due to gamepass first party games have shit resell value. What is there to collect on XBox? Multiplats on PS4 and PC? Lmao.

There's nothing to collect on any of these systems, a bunch of weaboo shit no one cares about are not collectable. A bunch of forced limited prints of indie games are not collectable. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

There's nothing to collect on any of these systems, a bunch of weaboo shit no one cares about are not collectable. A bunch of forced limited prints of indie games are not collectable. 

The Furi print of Switch will worth half your X and as well Night Trap. Stfu. There are tons of limited prints that aren't "forced".