Paper Mario Color Splash has some of the best writing of the last 10 years.

Its quite mind-blowing that EACH NPC in the game has something fun to say no matter where you are. If it wasnt for the tedious combat this game wouldve been so much better, its just oozing with style. Still worth playing just for the comedy.

Pildiotsingu mario color splash funny tulemus

Pildiotsingu mario color splash funny part tulemus

Pildiotsingu mario color splash best jokes tulemus

Pildiotsingu mario color splash jokes tulemus

Seotud kujutis

Pildiotsingu mario color splash fjokes tulemus

Seotud kujutis

Goddamn Miyamoto messing with the gameplay. Just give us a proper Paper Mario sequel with the partners and badges and shit. Thousand Year Door is one of my favorite RPGs ever. Or better yet give us Paper Luigi with the side story he told in TTYD. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Ike said:

Goddamn Miyamoto messing with the gameplay. Just give us a proper Paper Mario sequel with the partners and badges and shit. Thousand Year Door is one of my favorite RPGs ever. Or better yet give us Paper Luigi with the side story he told in TTYD. 

Well, I can at least safely say that this Paper Mario on Wii U is much much better than the 3DS one, where it was bad on so many levels. This one has a colour mechanic so it helps to progress much more smoother.

That's no surprise, Thousand Year Door was absolutely terrific with its dialogue.

They shit that they said about Luigi in that game is fucking amazing. I was reading that stuff, just laughing continuously. You can tell from that point forward, Nintendo assigned Luigi a specific personality. They made him petty, jealous, and incompetent.

34 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Well, I can at least safely say that this Paper Mario on Wii U is much much better than the 3DS one, where it was bad on so many levels. This one has a colour mechanic so it helps to progress much more smoother.

Real partners or bust :facep: