Sign in to follow this  
Beta Bux Romeo

The Official Whining thread - Keep your bitching about the injustices of the world in this thread

1 minute ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

Wait you really think I'm making a latino migration blog from Russia? :kaz: 

Fucking what? :| 

Can we just make an "Official SJW Hate" thread?  'Cause if we don't, I'm going to start making new threads for literally every single goddamned thing Trump does.  I'll just copy/paste them from /r/politics.  No more sticking to the politics thread; it's gonna be a liberal bukkake.

@Alphonse @Cookester15 @-GD- @Remij_ @Goukosan

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Can we just make an "Official SJW Hate" thread?  'Cause if we don't, I'm going to start making new threads for literally every single goddamned thing Trump does.  I'll just copy/paste them from /r/politics.  No more sticking to the politics thread; it's gonna be a liberal bukkake.

@Alphonse @Cookester15 @-GD- @Remij_ @Goukosan

Says the dude with mickey mouse world views.

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

We don't need a new thread every time Aza or anybody wants to vent about shit nobody cares about.  So let's do that here. :) 

Thank you!

EDIT: Fuckin' giphy.

Edited by McWickedSmawt85

52 minutes ago, bhytre said:

More sticky threads is what we needed. lmao dumbmiji

Yes, this is exactly what this thread is for.  Glad you were able to figure it out on your own :fblike: 

32 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yes, this is exactly what this thread is for.  Glad you were able to figure it out on your own :fblike: 

Stfu try hard janitor :hest:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this