The Official Whining thread - Keep your bitching about the injustices of the world in this thread

Today’s left lacks worthy menaces to fight. It is driven to find a replacement for racism, some sweeping historical wrongdoing that morally empowers those who oppose it. (Climate change?) Failing this, only hatred is left.

Hatred is a transformative power. It can make the innocuous into the menacing. So it has become a weapon of choice. The left has used hate to transform President Trump into a symbol of the new racism, not a flawed president but a systemic evil. And he must be opposed as one opposes racism, with a scorched-earth absolutism. 

For Martin Luther King Jr., hatred was not necessary as a means to power. The actual details of oppression were enough. Power came to him because he rejected hate as a method of resisting menace. He called on blacks not to be defined by what menaced them. Today, because menace provides moral empowerment, blacks and their ostensible allies indulge in it. The menace of black victimization becomes the unarguable truth of the black identity. And here we are again, forever victims. 

Yet the left is still stalked by obsolescence. There is simply not enough menace to service its demands for power. The voices that speak for the left have never been less convincing. It is hard for people to see the menace that drives millionaire football players to kneel before the flag. And then there is the failure of virtually every program the left has ever espoused—welfare, public housing, school busing, affirmative action, diversity programs, and so on.

Damn.

By the way this is written by a black man.  

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you know you can do the job, just lie.

Can we just make an "Official SJW Hate" thread?  'Cause if we don't, I'm going to start making new threads for literally every single goddamned thing Trump does.  I'll just copy/paste them from /r/pol

1 minute ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

As if that mattered. :cruise: 

The Sunken Place™ is a concept for a reason.

Oh right I forgot a conservative black man gets 2 labels from the left nowadays, you must be either Uncle Tom or in a Sunken Place surrounded by evil white vampires who suck their energy. Oh you silly old man it's not up to you to decide whether you're a victim or not, you're just a victim who's become complacent with your oppression. 

I'm glad we have modern philosophers like Key and Peele to reference this woke conversation

LOL, we should rename this the "Bitter White Incels" thread.

Or should it be shortened to "Bitter Incels" thread because of the redundancy?

Or, actually, if we want to remove all redundancy, we should just call it the "Incels" thread.

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

there's already a thread for stuff like this. 

Thread Merged*

Fuck you faggot we all know you're a biased leftist tool you don't get to moderate political discussion. That's the last straw for you. 

That was a legit WSJ article with good discussion in the thead. Mind your own business and go moderate Aza's spam or something. 

@Cookester15 @Alphonse I seldom question authority here or @ people but get control of this fuckin tool and move my thread back please. 

Edited by Vini
25 minutes ago, Vini said:

Fuck you faggot we all know you're a biased leftist tool you don't get to moderate political discussion. That's the last straw for you. 

That was a legit WSJ article with good discussion in the thead. Mind your own business and go moderate Aza's spam or something. 

@Cookester15 @Alphonse I seldom question authority here or @ people but get control of this fuckin tool and move my thread back please. 

You are quite aware that there's a political thread because you post in it.

it clearly states to post all political topics in the political thread. 

Everyone else in the political thread follows the rules and post all their political topics there. 

Yet you chose to not post this Political Topic in the political thread as you wanted extra attention aka whining.

Hence it got merged here. 

Like I said,. You don't get to moderate political discussion. And the politics thread is a trump dominated shitshow. I have no interest in posting this there, I'll get a much more interesting discussion outside of it. 

The article isn't venting about injustices it's about the current cultural left. And just because you have no concept of reality outside of your political bubble doesn't mean I want to have a political discussion. 

Edited by Vini
15 minutes ago, Vini said:

Like I said,. You don't get to moderate political discussion. And the politics thread is a trump dominated shitshow. I have no interest in posting this there, I'll get a much more interesting discussion outside of it. 

The article isn't venting about injustices it's about the current cultural left. And just because you have no concept of reality outside of your political bubble doesn't mean I want to have a political discussion. 

There is a political thread for political discussion. 

Not going to tell you that again. 

Should we move the Nike Hijab and suicide threads in here too for possible political discussion? Who decides what constitutes bitching?  I'll keep making the thread @Goukosan ban me faggot I don't give a shit. Not letting you decide or moderate what constitutes political discussion. 

fuckin spamming with stickies instead of doing your jobs whiny cunts. 

Edited by Vini
1 minute ago, Vini said:

Should we move the Nike Hijab and suicide threads in here too for possible political discussion? Who decides what constitutes bitching?  I'll keep making the thread @Goukosan ban me faggot I don't give a shit. Not letting you decide or moderate what constitutes political discussion. 

fuckin spamming with stickies instead of doing your jobs whiny cunts. 

Everyone else follows the political thread rules on this board. 

The board isn't spammed with Trump shit, left shit or right shit because we keep it contained in the political thread. 

You don't get to circumvent that just because you feel like it. 

3 minutes ago, Vini said:

I'll keep posting it on principle because you're a fuckin tool until you ban me or Cooke or Alphonse tells me otherwise

Go suck a dick

and now he throws a temper tantrum because he wants to spam the board. 

Why should you get to post the same thread 3 to 4 times while everyone else posts all the Trump, right and left shit in one thread? 

This thread is serving its purpose well I see.  Good.

I've got a bit to add to it.

Fucking Nvidia still hasn't shipped my card and I got an email saying that they'd update me soon...

Meanwhile these fucking influencers are getting 2080ti's left and right.. teee hee THANKS NVIDIA :fag:

Fuck you assholes :mad: 

Ok I'm good B) 

21 hours ago, Goukosan said:

there's already a thread for stuff like this. 

Thread Merged*

Cooke asked not to insult you so I'm gonna drop it after this but I find it telling that you moved my post to this thread first instead of the politics thread. Doing your best to undermine your own authority keep it up

Edited by Vini
  • Cooke unpinned this topic