The Official Whining thread - Keep your bitching about the injustices of the world in this thread

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you know you can do the job, just lie.

Can we just make an "Official SJW Hate" thread?  'Cause if we don't, I'm going to start making new threads for literally every single goddamned thing Trump does.  I'll just copy/paste them from /r/pol

9 hours ago, kaz said:

do you guys swallow your food with a bit of water? I never understood this unless im choking to death. it's absolutely disgusting to turn solid food into a fucking smoothie in your mouth :scared: 

Yea... that bit of water is called saliva. :|

:face: 

• Upvote 1

You know what grinds my gears? Staying too long in melancholy (I can't own that saying, got it from a teacher) ex:

Unless chemically depressed (take your meds) any time taken to be sad / angry / depressed reacting to an event, a person's action (hurt people hurt people. Be bigger and don't spread it), longer than how long those moments even lasted, is not worth it any more and you're just dragging the trauma too much.

Cause you know what happens? a bad habit builds up into more bad habits and all the sudden you're melancholic and addicted to gratification to distract from your melancholy, and you can't even remember what happened to you that you became this way.  for. way. too. long.

Edited by notzwarrior
17 minutes ago, notzwarrior said:

You know what grinds my gears? Staying too long in melancholy (I can't own that saying, got it from a teacher) ex:

Unless chemically depressed (take your meds) any time taken to be sad / angry / depressed reacting to an event, a person's action (hurt people hurt people. Be bigger and don't spread it), longer than how long those moments even lasted, is not worth it any more and you're just dragging the trauma too much.

Cause you know what happens? a bad habit builds up into more bad habits and all the sudden you're melancholic and addicted to gratification to distract from your melancholy, and you can't even remember what happened to you that you became this way.  for. way. too. long.

dude :mjcry: 

8 hours ago, Angel Jim said:

The club house I go to just got a Sharp 4K Smart TV and the apps on it don't even work. It's more of a Stupid TV. 

a smart TV can suck your dick

Bodyguard; a BBC Series with the actor who played Rob Stark in Game of Thrones. I've heard nothing but rave reviews from my British mates, and its finally made its way over to Netflix.

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Bodyguard; a BBC Series with the actor who played Rob Stark in Game of Thrones. I've heard nothing but rave reviews from my British mates, and its finally made its way over to Netflix.

Yes mum

• Cooke unpinned this topic