Sign in to follow this  
Team 2019

The Official Whining thread - Keep your bitching about the injustices of the world in this thread

9 hours ago, kaz said:

do you guys swallow your food with a bit of water? I never understood this unless im choking to death. it's absolutely disgusting to turn solid food into a fucking smoothie in your mouth :scared: 

Yea... that bit of water is called saliva. :|

:face: 

• Upvote 1

Anyone still using the term incel is a fuckless faggot. It's one of those words like "alpha male" if a man ever uses it you know he's a bitch

Edited by Vini

That includes variations like "lemcel" used by Sony cultist virgin cows and my little pony loving sheep

1 minute ago, Vini said:

That includes variations like "lemcel" used by Sony cultist virgin cows and my little pony loving sheep

Keep it in this thread please.  Thanks.

On 2018-10-07 at 6:20 PM, Remij_ said:

Keep it in this thread please.  Thanks.

:kaz: that comment from vini is simply too perfect.

You know what grinds my gears? Staying too long in melancholy (I can't own that saying, got it from a teacher) ex:

Unless chemically depressed (take your meds) any time taken to be sad / angry / depressed reacting to an event, a person's action (hurt people hurt people. Be bigger and don't spread it), longer than how long those moments even lasted, is not worth it any more and you're just dragging the trauma too much.

Cause you know what happens? a bad habit builds up into more bad habits and all the sudden you're melancholic and addicted to gratification to distract from your melancholy, and you can't even remember what happened to you that you became this way.  for. way. too. long.

Edited by notzwarrior

17 minutes ago, notzwarrior said:

You know what grinds my gears? Staying too long in melancholy (I can't own that saying, got it from a teacher) ex:

Unless chemically depressed (take your meds) any time taken to be sad / angry / depressed reacting to an event, a person's action (hurt people hurt people. Be bigger and don't spread it), longer than how long those moments even lasted, is not worth it any more and you're just dragging the trauma too much.

Cause you know what happens? a bad habit builds up into more bad habits and all the sudden you're melancholic and addicted to gratification to distract from your melancholy, and you can't even remember what happened to you that you became this way.  for. way. too. long.

dude :mjcry: 

8 hours ago, Angel Jim said:

The club house I go to just got a Sharp 4K Smart TV and the apps on it don't even work. It's more of a Stupid TV. 

a smart TV can suck your dick

Bodyguard; a BBC Series with the actor who played Rob Stark in Game of Thrones. I've heard nothing but rave reviews from my British mates, and its finally made its way over to Netflix.

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Bodyguard; a BBC Series with the actor who played Rob Stark in Game of Thrones. I've heard nothing but rave reviews from my British mates, and its finally made its way over to Netflix.

Yes mum