Sony announced a $99 Playstation One classic console. Xbox will now go down to #5 in the monthly NPD sales numbers

Just now, madmaltese said:

We make fun of Xbox One cause it's got nothing else :mj: COD MW2 charting higher than any MS exclusive :D even higher than PUBG

It has other stuff but it doesn't fit the narrative so you dismiss it, nothing more and nothing less. Also that's one of the most popular games of all time and the #1 requested BC title, of course it being added would cause an influx in sales. Another thing it does is kills the notion that people don't care about BC, a game via it just charted at #8 for the month.

:deadest:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not out on PC yet cause the game still isn't finished 

Fuck this thing. I'd rather have a mini dreamcast filled with hd remasters. 

Lemcels who spent $500, twice, during this console gen are trying to make fun of other people for spending $100 on something after they've spent $1000 and the games they look forward to are OG Xbox ba

Lemcels who spent $500, twice, during this console gen are trying to make fun of other people for spending $100 on something after they've spent $1000 and the games they look forward to are OG Xbox backwards compatible games from 2003.

• Upvote 2
Just now, Jon2B said:

Jercel, claiming people are butthurt doesn't change the FACTS about yourself LOLlolLOL

I like how he's trying to make fun of me because I combined Incel with Lemmings to make Lemcels.

...............and then proceed to do that very thing. LOL

So now he's at the phase where he's copying me.

ALso, I just inadvertently posted a gif that shows the review scores for the average Xbox game. LOL:tom:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

I like how he's trying to make fun of me because I combined Incel with Lemmings to make Lemcels.

...............and then proceed to do that very thing. LOL

So now he's at the phase where he's copying me.

ALso, I just inadvertently posted a gif that shows the review scores for the average Xbox game. LOL:tom:

giphy.gif

Full 20 games list revealed!!!!1

Metal Gear Solid

Castlevania SOTN

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy VIII

Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy Tactics

Bushido Blade 2

Xenogears

Parasite Eve

Chrono Cross

Vagrant Story

Star Ocean 2

Valkyrie Profile

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Tekken 3

Street Fighter Alpha 3

Rival Schools

Suikoden 2

Persona 2

:smoke: 

39 minutes ago, Saucer said:

$100 for only 20 games, and 4 of the 5 games announced are filler? :D

i mean the nes mini was 60 and the snes was 80, so the progression makes sense. n64 mini will most likely be 100 too

also wut? ff7, r4, and tekken 3 are contenders for best games in their respective genre on the system.

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Here’s my gripe: snes/nes games still hold up. Ps1 games look like ass. This is a terrible idea imo. 

Yeah. The early 3D games have aged absolutely terribly. The good ones have mostly received HD remakes by this point. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, -GD- said:

Here’s my gripe: snes/nes games still hold up. Ps1 games look like ass. This is a terrible idea imo. 

nah.

the 2d/sprites of castlevania, klonoa, tomba,  and all the 2d fighting games, still look great.

the artistry of the pre-rendered backgrounds in final fantasy, oddworld, resident evil, and various rpgs hasnt aged a day.

crash and metal gear still hold up due to fixed camera angles.

tomb raider literally has better gameplay than the current reboot series.

theres tons of ps1 games that utilized 2d conventions, were 2d/3d hybrids, that still look decent to-good.

its the n64 mini thats going to be rough, where basically every  game was fully 3d/polygonal with fog and an atrocious framerate, (though ill still buy it to keep my set going).

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

i mean the nes mini was 60 and the snes was 80, so the progression makes sense. n64 mini will most likely be 100 too

also wut? ff7, r4, and tekken 3 are contenders for best games in their respective genre on the system.

You need thick nostalgia googles to care about shit like this: 

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Saucer