Sony announced a $99 Playstation One classic console. Xbox will now go down to #5 in the monthly NPD sales numbers

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not out on PC yet cause the game still isn't finished 

Fuck this thing. I'd rather have a mini dreamcast filled with hd remasters. 

Lemcels who spent $500, twice, during this console gen are trying to make fun of other people for spending $100 on something after they've spent $1000 and the games they look forward to are OG Xbox ba

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

:D Well they copied Nintendo in every other way (No ac adapter also) so why not cord length also lol

Haha yea.. shit eh.

I wonder if those controller plugs are regular USB ports though?  I would assume so.. which means that if true.. we may be able to connect our DS4's or what have you.  Which would be A-OK with me.

Was any of this already known?  I haven't really even looked into this thing yet, so I don't even know which games come with it or anything lol.  I just saw it and knew that I would buy one. lol

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Haha yea.. shit eh.

I wonder if those controller plugs are regular USB ports though?  I would assume so.. which means that if true.. we may be able to connect our DS4's or what have you.  Which would be A-OK with me.

Was any of this already known?  I haven't really even looked into this thing yet, so I don't even know which games come with it or anything lol.  I just saw it and knew that I would buy one. lol

I hope they are regular USB ports but I'm doubtful. They aren't on the SNES mini. 

The total lack of information given is utterly strange, only 5 out of the 20 games revealed, no full details other than contents of the box yet it went up for preorder today. I know nothing either other than the fact I  preordered it :D

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I hope they are regular USB ports but I'm doubtful. They aren't on the SNES mini. 

The total lack of information given is utterly strange, only 5 out of the 20 games revealed, no full details other than contents of the box yet it went up for preorder today. I know nothing either other than the fact I  preordered it :D

Sony sheep need to know nothing. You proved to them you are a sheep so they can say FUCK you :D

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yea.. well, if not.. hopefully the cords are a bit longer than what's shown there.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yea.. well, if not.. hopefully the cords are a bit longer than what's shown there.

If not then it's just a matter of time before a third party makes longer cords just like with the SNES. The lack of analogue sticks is more annoying cause it limits the options of games available. 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

In that case nothing proves more that I'm a MS sheep than buying an Xbox One cause of one game :mj: 

This is peanuts compared to that. 

Change your colors then, BITCH

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

I would if they released an exclusive worth giving a shit about since Sunset Overdrive.........but they didn't :face:

Thankfully MS got me back by going hard for the PC crowd. Gears and Halo on PC going to be :whew:

See you on Horizon X :reg:

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

I would if they released an exclusive worth giving a shit about since Sunset Overdrive.........but they didn't :face:

Thankfully MS got me back by going hard for the PC crowd. Gears and Halo on PC going to be :whew:

Gears, Forza.. AND Halo all best on PC... what a worthless fucking console  :hest: 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Gears, Forza.. AND Halo all best on PC... what a worthless fucking console  :hest: 

Wanna play Halo 5 or MCC? ROFL

I like how MS puts MCC on the Winblows 10 Store just to tease the dumb Shitmits LMFAO

Just now, madmaltese said:

Hope you aren't playing on the peasant X version if a 1080ti isn't good enough. Might need to go over Remij's place for the 2080. I'm sure he'll let you watch. 

Nerdmits :D