Sony announced a $99 Playstation One classic console. Xbox will now go down to #5 in the monthly NPD sales numbers

If Nintendo can do it, Sony can too: the company just announced the PlayStation Classic, a small retro console that comes bundled with a range of the original console’s best/most popular games.

It’ll be out in December, and includes games like Final Fantasy VII, Jumping Flash, Ridge Racer Type 4, Tekken 3, and Wild Arms.

The PlayStation Classic will cost $99.99.

Goddamn...............when I'm right, I'm right.

Sony saw some of that money Nintendo was making, and decided they wanted some of it.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not out on PC yet cause the game still isn't finished 

Fuck this thing. I'd rather have a mini dreamcast filled with hd remasters. 

Lemcels who spent $500, twice, during this console gen are trying to make fun of other people for spending $100 on something after they've spent $1000 and the games they look forward to are OG Xbox ba

I found this quote to be quite funny from the comments:

Is there no CD tray? And why are the controllers without the analog sticks? Doesn’t seem like a good investment.

Did he not see the size of the console? :killzone:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat

Not having the analogs sucks. That's a real mistake on their part.

I have no earthly clue why they didn't go the extra mile and just make it a little bit bigger, and throw in a cheap CD disc reading drive and laser so that they could say "if you have original PS games, you can play them on the system"

The thing would breath new life into long-time Playstation owners who have these games.

If not, at least make the thing connect online to a simplified version of PSN that has PSone classics, and give the thing a microSD slot to download games.

Just now, madmaltese said:

Guess what comes after PS1 Classic slow jon...... I'll give you time to think about it. 

The opportunity to spend another 100 dollars on a POS because sony has no BC? lol