Sony announced a $99 Playstation One classic console. Xbox will now go down to #5 in the monthly NPD sales numbers

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not out on PC yet cause the game still isn't finished 

Fuck this thing. I'd rather have a mini dreamcast filled with hd remasters. 

Lemcels who spent $500, twice, during this console gen are trying to make fun of other people for spending $100 on something after they've spent $1000 and the games they look forward to are OG Xbox ba

If only a system existed that could play legacy games free of charge. 

Xbox-One.jpg

Backward compatibility, important and life changing for cows and sheep when you have to spend $70+ on another device entirely just to hook it up to the same display all your modern consoles are hooked up to anyways.

:mj: fucking idiots

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Wait a minute, Ridge Racer 4 was only made for the original PS1, and therefore it still remains a PS1 console exclusive. So was Jumping Flash.

Therefore PS1 classic now has more exclusives, already, than Xbox One.

Sounds like your excited to play games In higher resolution than your Ditch :D And use a controller with a Dpad LOL

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If only a system existed that could play legacy games free of charge. 

Xbox-One.jpg

Backward compatibility, important and life changing for cows and sheep when you have to spend $70+ on another device entirely just to hook it up to the same display all your modern consoles are hooked up to anyways.

:mj: fucking idiots

Stop acting like you wouldn't instantly buy an Xbox classic. 

It's not about the games or BC, it's an awesome item to have even for collecting for such a minimal cost. I already have a psone, I have psone games on PSP and Vita, this has nothing to do with even playing the games. 

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Sounds like your excited to play games In higher resolution than your Ditch :D And use a controller with a Dpad LOL

Instead of asking why this emulation layer isn't being added to the PlayStation 4

"Here's $100 Sony so I can have this stupid thing taking up space in my entertainment system"

Just now, madmaltese said:

Stop acting like you wouldn't instantly buy an Xbox classic. 

It's not about the games or BC, it's an awesome item to have even for collecting for such a minimal cost. I already have a psone, I have psone games on PSP and Vita, this has nothing to do with even playing the games. 

Why would I? I have an Xbox and like 130 games for it. 

yeah, its not like Sony isn't offering PSone on two other systems that are readily available.

Hell, three other systems.  PS3, PSP, Vita and you can buy cheap PSone games from the PSN store right now for those systems.

Lemcels pretending that Sony is ripping people off.

While microsoft continues selling them a $500 console, the THIRD console during this gen............and their main exclusive just got a graphics downgrade 10 months after launch. LOL

Just now, madmaltese said:

You own everything and you wouldn't get it over $100. Even if you just keep sealed. I own a psone and xbox too and if MS was to do this i'd instantly get one also. 

Hell no, because it's not an Xbox just like that isn't a PlayStation. It's a charged and regulated emulation device. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, bhytre said:

There was a time where sheep would have shown contempt over Sony copying Nintendo yet again. But now all all they know is to bark at lemmings after hiding behind cows for so long. 

You've trained your sheepets very well cows :hest: 

:mono:

They make fun of the Xbox One having the ability to do this as a system feature but rationalize buying a piece of junk external emulating device for $100 because "Sony" and "Nintendo"...

:snoop:

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

They make fun of the Xbox One having the ability to do this as a system feature but rationalize buying a piece of junk external emulating device for $100 because "Sony" and "Nintendo"...

:snoop:

We make fun of Xbox One cause it's got nothing else :mj: COD MW2 charting higher than any MS exclusive :D even higher than PUBG

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Actually, I made a mistake with my thread title.

Xbox will drop down to #6 in the monthly NPD sales, because I forgot that Nintendo is selling both the NES and SNES classic at the same time.

Does Nintendo have time to announce a N64 mini prior to Christmas too? :face: