What happened to the basic white theme for this site?

Just now, Saucer said:

OMG I just looked at Google and now I'm blinded. 

Those websites are optimized for light viewing. They're easy on the eyes. Nothing wrong with them. 

The SW theme is extremely bright with horrible text contrast.

You're ruining your eyes to seem "cool" and "active". 

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Can you lighten the background too?  Or just give us the "Basic" option back. That was fine. 

I'm not sure what happened to the basic theme, it may be disabled. I can't get into the admin cp at the moment. Either way I'll fix lite or bring back basic. 

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Those websites are optimized for light viewing. They're easy on the eyes. Nothing wrong with them. 

The SW theme is extremely bright with horrible text contrast.

You're ruining your eyes to seem "cool" and "active". 

Dude you're having an argument with some imaginary person in your head because I've never defended any of the themes. I just want a light theme with good text contrast. 

I don't care if you incels want a dark GeoCities theme to compliment your Frito Lay caves.  But some of us are actual adults who like well lit rooms. 

6 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Saucer: "Cooke's design skills and attention to color/eye sensitivity are exactly on par with Twitter and Google. Why aren't you viewing the white website with light grey text he made, you pussy?" 

"I need to be a Google engineer to figure out that you shouldn't make the background 30% grey and the text 60% grey. That's some deep knowledge."

Edited by Saucer

not shocked saucer and I are the only/main protagonists to have a problem with the grey on grey but also prefer the light version clearly over the dark.  Also not surprised sheepkilla's immature low-tone ass calls us the low IQ ones.  Hmmm quite the oppositte.  Just sayin'

I have perfect math and English ACT scores to prove it.  2nd grade art assignment self portrait made of chalk was submitted to a high school event/festivel.  Aaand, my Japanese is (was) top top top top notch.  Multi skilled my niggas.  Academics and IQ is not a problem.  Plus my dick long and my dick strong.