So the postman comes to my door with THIS: (KARMA OF THE YEAR)

So i'm sitting at home and the postman comes to my door with two packages. i sign. One thing i did order, it's legit. but he also gives me a second mystery package with the wrong address. the numbers of the address is correct but the street is wrong on the second one. I can see how he fucked up, the names are similar.

I  didn't catch this at first, opened them both up thinking it was some shit i ordered.

Nope

2d2dm34.jpg

Brand new blackberry key 2 :rofl: HOLY FUCK. and I just lost my phone recently, never got it back. some fucker probably ebay'd it when he found it.

the order sheet was inside

2zyx84i.jpg

Fucking idiot postman. :rofl: Oh well, sorry not sorry, ebaying this shit asap. Karma's one hell of a bitch, and thank you jesus for this awesome gift. my birthday is a few days away now.

ha

ha

HA

:geese:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude, drive it over to that persons house, don't be that guy...   You're talking about karma and are fucking someone over. 

not this time. Been the good guy every time this shit happens, when it's something of mine i never receive shit back. I've had the postman lose some shit i ordered before, probably delivered to this f

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Dude, drive it over to that persons house, don't be that guy...

You're talking about karma and are fucking someone over. :mindblown:

especially over a shitty phone too. it's not like it's an iphone xs or a note 3. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Dude, drive it over to that persons house, don't be that guy...

not this time. Been the good guy every time this shit happens, when it's something of mine i never receive shit back. I've had the postman lose some shit i ordered before, probably delivered to this fucker's house our addresses are so similar.  :rofl:

KARMA is a HELL of a bitch!

:geese: 

• NPC 1
Just now, -GD- said:

especially over a shitty phone too. it's not like it's an iphone xs or a note 3. 

Regardless, you have to put yourself in the shoes of this other person. They could be relying on that phone arriving for work, they could be out of pocket the expenses. 

It's fucked up, he's basically shitting all over his neighbor. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Regardless, you have to put yourself in the shoes of this other person. They could be relying on that phone arriving for work, they could be out of pocket the expenses. 

It's fucked up, he's basically shitting all over his neighbor. 

true. i return mail to my neighbors. i can afford my own phone. but if were to steal one...it would at least be a good one lol. 

4 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

if karma is truly in effect, the ebay'er who buys it will file a claim, and keep the phone for free :reg:

i'll have tracking info and insurance.

this guy will probably get his money back from 'his online retailer' anyways.

my turn to eat :smoke: Hittin' the town tonight got damn

Edited by Bodycount NX
5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i didn't even know blackberry still made phones. 

We don't.  BlackBerry mobile is a subsidiary of TCL which also owns the Palm license. BlackBerry LTD provides the software for BlackBerry mobile phones. 2 different companies now. 

The key2 has pretty great reviews by the way. 

1 minute ago, Bodycount NX said:

i'll have tracking info and insurance.

this guy will probably get his money back from 'his online retailer' anyways.

my turn to eat :smoke: Hittin' the town tonight got damn

In before karma bites back and something terrible happens to you. I'm guessing you're gonna get robbed. 

They'll know exactly where it was delivered to... they'll know that you stole it, and sold it.  They will also come to your door and ask for the package... 

They could also give the buyer your address.. who may want to contact you personally to collect their package.. :reg: 

I hope you get fucked. 

my positive aura is  too strong right now. :smoke: Got a kid I work with to go back and finish his highschool diploma, hooked up a tech-clueless old guy with some rips of movies from his youth on a usb stick. I'm like mother theresa at work this month and now i'm being rewarded.

thanks for noticing me puttin' in work JC

I'll take this as a token of the universe's gratitude. :bow: