So the postman comes to my door with THIS: (KARMA OF THE YEAR)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude, drive it over to that persons house, don't be that guy...   You're talking about karma and are fucking someone over. 

not this time. Been the good guy every time this shit happens, when it's something of mine i never receive shit back. I've had the postman lose some shit i ordered before, probably delivered to this f

3 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

my positive aura is  too strong right now. :smoke: Got a kid I work with to go back and finish his highschool diploma, hooked up a tech-clueless old guy with some rips of movies from his youth on a usb stick. I'm like mother theresa at work this month and now i'm being rewarded.

thanks for noticing me puttin' in work JC

I'll take this as a token of the universe's gratitude. :bow: 

bodycount is a tranny confirmed. 

Things like these have happened so many times to me that I stopped giving a fuck a long time ago.

If I find a wallet with money I take the money, if I see an old lady fall I take her walking stick, if I buy an electronic device and it ends up sucking really bad and is falsely advertised I'll sabotage it internally if I have to to return it.

I did this with a cordless vacuum cleaner I got a while ago, was not a Dyson but still pretty expensive. 

Didn't clean for shit, things bigger than bread crumbs or tiny pieces of glass it would not pick up, and it would clog inside the tube in no time because its suction power was so weak. didn't even work 15 minutes instead of the advertised 1 hour.

I just opened it and unplugged one electric cord  from the PCB, returned it as "object  doesn't work" and got my money back.

Karma shawarma lmao. FUCK. THEM. :tom: 

Edited by bhytre
7 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Things like these have happened so many times to me that I stopped giving a fuck a long time ago.

If I find a wallet with money I take the money, if I see an old lady fall I take her walking stick, if I buy an electronic device and it ends up sucking really bad and is falsely advertised I'll sabotage it internally if I have to to return it.

I did this with a cordless vacuum cleaner I got a while ago, was not a Dyson but still pretty expensive. 

Didn't clean for shit, things bigger than bread crumbs or tiny pieces of glass it would not pick up, and it would clog inside the tube in no time because its suction power was so weak. didn't even work 15 minutes instead of the advertised 1 hour.

I just opened it and unplugged one electric cord  from the PCB, returned it as "object  doesn't work" and got my money back.

But...Deano says you'll get karma coming back to you...

57 minutes ago, bhytre said:

rofl, maybe you should try to break out of north korea you poor schmuck. unplugging that cord wasn't necessary to return a fucking vacuum cleaner. :mj: 

this story is sadder than my grandma and she can't hear, speak nor see anymore :mj: 

32 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

@Cookester15

is the key 2 the newest model? https://stuff.co.za/blackberry-key2-an-icon-reborn/

these stories are from today. :D I don't follow blackberry, did this shit literally just drop?

:rofl: OMFG!

In July. There's a newer cheaper "lite" model coming out now with less ram and storage. But you have the best BlackBerry available right now. 

I like how the most traction any Blackberry phone has ever gotten on this forum is a guy who got the phone given to him, brand new, for no money at all, completely by accident.

........and the review is "yeah, its pretty good" lol

Well, I imagine it depends on how good the tracking is. I don't know who did the delivery.

But, the person who ordered the phone will eventually want to know what happened with the shipment. They will see in tracking that it was "delivered", and if its a service that posts the signature of the delivery, then he will definitely be calling the store he bought it from, or the shipping company.

The shipping company may have bad info to give him. Like say "we delivered it to your address" even though they didn't. But if they an investigation, they will have the delivery driver trace back their steps.

The problem is if they scanned the other package, and the driver knows he gave you two packages.  Then he will realize that one of the packages was meant for a different address, and they will go knocking on your door. They have a signature..

If the shipment is insured, then maybe they won't give you trouble. Or maybe they will. Who knows.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I like how the most traction any Blackberry phone has ever gotten on this forum is a guy who got the phone given to him, brand new, for no money at all, completely by accident.

Well, I imagine it depends on how good the tracking is. I don't know who did the delivery.

But, the person who ordered the phone will eventually want to know what happened with the shipment. They will see in tracking that it was "delivered", and if its a service that posts the signature of the delivery, then he will definitely be calling the store he bought it from, or the shipping company.

The shipping company may have bad info to give him. Like say "we delivered it to your address" even though they didn't. But if they an investigation, they will have the delivery driver trace back their steps.

The problem is if they scanned the other package, and the driver knows he gave you two packages.  Then he will realize that one of the packages was meant for a different address, and they will go knocking on your door. They have a signature..

If the shipment is insured, then maybe they won't give you trouble. Or maybe they will. Who knows.

It's exciting to find out what will happen :jordan3:

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

they won't do an investigation. they're lazy and incompetent. guaranteed.

2 hours ago, Bodycount NX said:

my positive aura is  too strong right now. :smoke: Got a kid I work with to go back and finish his highschool diploma, hooked up a tech-clueless old guy with some rips of movies from his youth on a usb stick. I'm like mother theresa at work this month and now i'm being rewarded.

thanks for noticing me puttin' in work JC

I'll take this as a token of the universe's gratitude. :bow: 

lmfao