So the postman comes to my door with THIS: (KARMA OF THE YEAR)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude, drive it over to that persons house, don't be that guy...   You're talking about karma and are fucking someone over. 

not this time. Been the good guy every time this shit happens, when it's something of mine i never receive shit back. I've had the postman lose some shit i ordered before, probably delivered to this f

4 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

it's possible my disassociation with Xflop had a role to play as well.

Going to sit on it for a week or two. if no one comes a knockin', ill ebay it. :glad: 

Use it

12 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

We don't.  BlackBerry mobile is a subsidiary of TCL which also owns the Palm license. BlackBerry LTD provides the software for BlackBerry mobile phones. 2 different companies now. 

The key2 has pretty great reviews by the way. 

Hey cooke can you send me any blackberry phone ? I cant find any here in my tiny country. I dont care if its old, I just want the keypad on a phone.

3 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

i literally have no responsibility in this. It's the post's fault he can't read. He'll have proof of delivery to this dude's address, not mine. 

dangers of buying online. :glad: 

I wanna find out if they pin your ass down but tbh I'd just tell them about the misunderstanding. 

You think karma will still be on your side after playing mother theresa at work? ditching xbox? I don't think so mate, you gonna lose one way or another :romantears:

3 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Crazy, didn't know BlackBerry got bought out by TCL.

They didn't. Tcl pays BlackBerry to use the BlackBerry name while BlackBerry provides the software for the phones.