What exactly did kauvavisch do?

I like how he even abandoned his attempt to "turn the tables" on me.

Oh............I used quotation marks for that phrase...........that must mean that I am automatically implying that I was quoting him. LOL

(decided to destroy that argument of his, in passing LOL).

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kavanaugh is a pig like Trump.  Fuck that piece of shit and anybody who supports him.  

Yeah it should keep him from a lifetime appointment as one of only 9 judges in the most powerful court in the land that literally creates laws with its rulings.   His concealment of previous

Al Franken, senator.   He resigned for him holding his hands out in front of a women's boobs while posing for a picture.   He didn't actually touch her........but it was enough. An

The funny thing is Jerry's not even in the loop enough to be part of the Chapo dirtbag left.  He has no idea what that even is even though it's in his DNA.

He's forever doomed to be a Reddit scrub. 

Edited by Saucer
7 minutes ago, Saucer said:

"Dude, I promise I'll pay my share of the rent. I'm just waiting to scalp some PS1 Classics on eBay."

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

The funny thing is Jerry's not even in the loop enough to be part of the Chapo dirtbag left.  He has no idea what that even is even though it's in his DNA.

He's forever doomed to be a Reddit scrub. 

eastbound-and-down-babe-wallpaper-wp4406

"Sacer's pissed"

Vol. 3

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

Kavuv and his posh spoiled buddies are rapists. Lol he's done lmmfao. Obama wins again. Should have took his recc!!

I wish this were true, but I don't think Republicans give a shit.

Republicans are going to do this, no matter what and no matter how bad everything comes to a crash here within the next 48 hours.

They know they're going to take a serious political hit. They have resortted to accepting that they are going to lose the House, and they know that they have hurt their chances at retaining a Senate Majority within the past 3 weeks (we've literally seen pollsters start declaring more and more states as "Toss-Ups" that were once confortably Republican-leaning).

This means that adding Neal Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh is more important to their party in the long run than losing the House, the Senate, and eventually the Presidency in 2020.

That should give people an understanding of just how big of a deal this is. The Top Republicans are willing to blow their control over Congress for the foreseeable future in exchange for this.

Edited by jehurey

Democrats were willing to give up their seats to ensure tens of millions of Americans could get health care via the ACA.  Republicans are willing to give up their seats to confirm a serial rapist to the SCOTUS.  Both sides my fucking ass.

• Like 1