Banjo Kazooie is probably coming to SMASH BROs

Why would he be in Smash if he only was in 2 'good' games ? Also the weird fetish with Geno from Mario RPG, he appeared once and some are acting like he deserves a spot. 3rd Party characters need to have a much longer history of the IP before stepping in Smash.

1 hour ago, HolyAx said:

Why would he be in Smash if he only was in 2 'good' games ? Also the weird fetish with Geno from Mario RPG, he appeared once and some are acting like he deserves a spot. 3rd Party characters need to have a much longer history of the IP before stepping in Smash.

Well they had a Rayman trophy so they've already scraped the bottom of the barell :killzone:

I take it you don't approve of Bayo either?

9 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Well they had a Rayman trophy so they've already scraped the bottom of the barell :killzone:

I take it you don't approve of Bayo either?

Bayonetta is way out of place in Smash, you can tell Nintendo was desperate to sell more WiiUs, but at least her moveset is unique enough.

1 hour ago, HolyAx said:

Bayonetta is way out of place in Smash, you can tell Nintendo was desperate to sell more WiiUs, but at least her moveset is unique enough.

I think its more the fact that they've run out of big characters. Thats why they keep padding it with Fire Emblem characters.

Banjo would have been good 10-15 years ago but it's completely pointless now. Not only is the franchise dead but it went out on an absolute dud of a game.

4 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Microsoft should just off load the Banjo IP. They literally killed Banjo Kazooie.

On one hand, yeah, they should, because they're not doing the obvious with it (i.e. just fucking make Banjo Threeie in the vein of the first two games).  But on the other hand, if Nintendo got it, they'd probably fuck it up.