DMC5 images.. RE Engine is fucking sick

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dudebro May Cry   Emo May Cry    

Yeah, it looks great. Have you not seen the TGS trailer? It looks insane.           Emo May Cry 5

Well... you said UE3...   ...and it was a general statement... between this and RE2 looking so great.  Different teams.. both great visually.  So, I never said or implied that it was purely

Detroit has some of these filler moment only at the beginning during characters introduction scenes. The events escalate quickly, don't worry you only wash the dishes once.

It's a great game.

2 hours ago, kaz said:

and yet people try to shit on heavy rain. fuck off loser :tom: 

It shits on Heavy Rain really hard. The voice actors, scenes, dialogues are infinitely better. The plot is better with more complex choices. The choice dialogues trees is brilliant and add to the replay value. The gameplay in general is less dumb and annoying.

It's basically a good Heavy Rain. 

30 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It shits on Heavy Rain really hard. The voice actors, scenes, dialogues are infinitely better. The plot is better with more complex choices. The choice dialogues trees is brilliant and add to the replay value. The gameplay in general is less dumb and annoying.

It's basically a good Heavy Rain. 

Let's be real, it's iRobot. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Let's be real, it's iRobot. 

Never seen it. 

Detroit would make a decent sci-fi film on androids/AI becoming sentient, nothing too original but it tackles the subject well, imo. But most importantly it makes for a cool movie game. 

Only other movie game on that level I can think of is Until Dawn, (another excellent PS4 exclusive, TLHBR)

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Never seen it. 

Detroit would make a decent sci-fi film on androids/AI becoming sentient, nothing too original but it tackles the subject well, imo. But most importantly it makes for a cool movie game. 

Only other movie game on that level I can think of is Until Dawn, (another excellent PS4 exclusive, TLHBR)

Watch iRobot, this game is basically it. 

37 minutes ago, Boss said:

gay games for gay dudes

you should relax once in a while or something like that idk. I agree though, love you.

heavy rain was really gay tho

Edited by kaz
20 hours ago, lynux3 said:

iRobot is badass. :bow:

I don't know man I have to rewatch that movie. But every "serious" movie with will is a flop to me. I love men in black. Hancock. etc.  but for the love of god "I am legend" is the worst movie I've ever seen. 

I need to rewatch these movies. The dog in I am legend is my motivation. 

Edited by kaz