That Visual Works demo from S-E is actually for a game

1 hour ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

Nah apparently Tabata the FFXV dick is already working on FFXVI. This is probably a new IP for next-gen, wonder how close it will look in game to the CGI.

Wonder if Platinum can score it?

Seriously?

i thought Ito would get the next game

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Who said it's actually for a game?

This. 

It's a demo like this years ago. Man I'd still love to see a FF game like this. 

Edited by kaz

I didn't play FFXV yet. :downs:    

BUT I hope they hide the progress of FFXVI and make sure it will blow our minds. Hopefully returning to the roots somehow :( 

Edited by kaz

http://visualworks.jp.square-enix.com/characterprototype/en/index.html
http://visualworks.jp.square-enix.com/characterprototype/

From Website:

Contact us if you are intrested in creating "New Entertainment Content" using this character design.
We are looking forward to contact from creators, studios, and production companies worldwide.
There are no restrictions on content format. Games, cinematics, merchandising - anything is acceptable.
There is no need to adopt the story or feel of the Prototype movie. The user is free to to create any character story and background.
*This is not a promotional contest nor a recruitment for Square Enix or Visual Works staff.
*The purpose of this project is to foster the creation of new content based on this character design and solely for commercial use.
*Square Enix Co., Ltd. (“we” or “our” hereinafter) owns all rights of this movie and this character design. In order to exploit our copyrighted materials, you need to obtain our approval.