Xbox 2018 Exclusive Lineup

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

That's not true at all, those are amongst the best looking game, they are not the best looking. As if third party games do not contend, as if Forza Horizon 4 isn't a visual masterpiece. 

You're trippin. 

Not having played God of War helps your ignorance so I don't blame you for passing it up 

16 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

:drake: owned a PS4 long before launch day. Nice. 

Imagine being the moron that sold a PS4 before they started popping AAAes every few months :D So they could play State of Decay 2 on X which still looks worst than a PS3 game :mj:

Or I can play 90 percent of ps4s library at a much higher resolution and fh gotg :juggle:

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

So gow , a 70s mc game and old ports ? Haha 

GoW = GOTG

Detroit = Best David Cage game ever

Wipeout = One of the best game on PSVR, patch is free.

SOTC = One of the best remaster effort ever. Masterpiece game.

The year isn't even over yet. Astro Bot next month. Maybe SpideyPants someday too. 

SONY :juggle: 

55 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Current best graphical games on the console market:

God Of War

Uncharted IV

Horizon Zero Dawn

Detroit

:tom:

Forza Horizon 4 is definitely up there... and so is Shadow of the Tomb Raider.  I actually think Shadow of the Tomb Raider looks better than God of War in some cases if I'm honest.

Spider-Man is also up there.  But yes, those are all contenders for sure.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Forza Horizon 4 is definitely up there... and so is Shadow of the Tomb Raider.  I actually think Shadow of the Tomb Raider looks better than God of War in some cases if I'm honest.

Spider-Man is also up there.  But yes, those are all contenders for sure.

Don't forget Battlefront/Battlefield, those games always look insane.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Don't forget Battlefront/Battlefield, those games always look insane.

For sure.  BF5 looked insane in the beta.. and that's the MP aspect.. SP will look incredible.

Forza Horizon 4 is definitely the top contender for me personally... considering all it's doing technically as well.. we have full time-of-day cycles and 4 seasons which all look completely different.  That can't be understated.  While the different seasons don't change in real-time naturally.. it's still an incredible achievement to have designed all these assets to have 4 different variations with varying snow/leaves cover.

43871348975_aff0d3e415_h.jpg

44810657011_60e2b62085_h.jpg

There's lots of amazing looking games though.. and yes, a lot of them are Sony first party games.  They're definitely hanging at the top.  The Last of Us 2 is yet to come as well.