Death Stranding TGS Trailer

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Stefanie Joosten is going to be a character as well.  It was pretty much confirmed.  One of the characters profile looks exactly like hers and has a Dutch flag.. and someone posted it on twitter and Stefanie's manager commented on it or something like that.

Lots of characters in this one... I'm definitely of the opinion that there's a huge other side to this game that none of us realize yet.

I have a feeling it's multiplayer with some narrative derived stuff. 

16 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I have a feeling it's multiplayer with some narrative derived stuff. 

Well, I think he already confirmed that it would have multiplayer elements woven into the main fabric of the game..where what happens in our world affects the worlds of other players that we've connected with. It will be some kind of meta game and a commentary on how all the things we do are connected and how we affect life all around us...

...or something.  lol

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Well, I think he already confirmed that it would have multiplayer elements woven into the main fabric of the game..where what happens in our world affects the worlds of other players. It will be some kind of meta game and a commentary on how all the things we do connect and affect life all around us...

...or something.  lol

So in other words who knows what in the hell is going on :shrug:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
52 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Stefanie Joosten is going to be a character as well.  It was pretty much confirmed.  One of the characters profile looks exactly like hers and has a Dutch flag.. and someone posted it on twitter and Stefanie's manager commented on it or something like that.

Lots of characters in this one... I'm definitely of the opinion that there's a huge other side to this game that none of us realize yet.

yeah but they already told us that much...