Catherine: Full Body Opening (PS4)

damn, i may get this on the cheap - now that the puzzles (some were so bad, mechanically) can be modified or removed. from ign:

"Gameplay-wise, Full Body seems to be catering to both hardcore and casual players at the same time. Catherine’s puzzles – especially in the later levels – can be quite difficult, and several of my friends gave up on it for that reason. Full Body offers various ways to play through Vincent’s nightmares even if you aren’t up for the challenge and stress that comes with it. There is the Safety Mode that gets rid of the time limit, game over and traps. The undo function that allows you to correct mistakes is back as well, and enhanced with an automatic undo for fatal mistakes. For those who don’t want to play the puzzle segments at all, there’s also the option to have them play out automatically or even skip them entirely, without missing out on the adventure part or cutscenes."

23 hours ago, -GD- said:

damn, i may get this on the cheap - now that the puzzles (some were so bad, mechanically) can be modified or removed. from ign:

"Gameplay-wise, Full Body seems to be catering to both hardcore and casual players at the same time. Catherine’s puzzles – especially in the later levels – can be quite difficult, and several of my friends gave up on it for that reason. Full Body offers various ways to play through Vincent’s nightmares even if you aren’t up for the challenge and stress that comes with it. There is the Safety Mode that gets rid of the time limit, game over and traps. The undo function that allows you to correct mistakes is back as well, and enhanced with an automatic undo for fatal mistakes. For those who don’t want to play the puzzle segments at all, there’s also the option to have them play out automatically or even skip them entirely, without missing out on the adventure part or cutscenes."

Looks like they have forgotten to add a 'Actually Fun To Play' mode.

And the story sucks anyway, Vincent the cuck almost cheated on Katherine with Catherine, now he has massive blue balls and gets nightmares every night where he is stuck playing a god awful weaboo pos game called Catherine. 

Fuck this trash. 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Looks like they have forgotten to add a 'Actually Fun To Play' mode.

And the story sucks anyway, Vincent the cuck almost cheated on Katherine with Catherine, now he has massive blue balls and gets nightmares every night where he is stuck playing a god awful weaboo pos game called Catherine. 

Fuck this trash. 

ha, yeah, it's not terribly fun to play. i actually youtube'd the second half of it, once i got sick of the stacking. the story is cheap entertainment. it was worth the $10 i paid for it. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

ha, yeah, it's not terribly fun to play. i actually youtube'd the second half of it, once i got sick of the stacking. the story is cheap entertainment. it was worth the $10 i paid for it. 

I bought it on day one full price. :snoop: One of the rare game I actually played on easy difficulty.