The Nike hijab

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

"Extreme sects" ignores all polling data from a wide range of Muslims. Nope just extreme sects. Lmao you a fucking delusional 

Once again, I point you to the Southern Baptist Convention that LITERALLY VOTED on declaring their wives to be subjective people to men.

That wasn't a niche group of Christianity, that was pretty much America's HEARTLAND saying that in one big collective voice.

Don't see you feigning outrage over the state of things. And that's a religion that is at your doorstep.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit the world is a fucking dumpster fire right now, this is what happens when leftist ideology floats to the surface.  

Yes capitalism taking advantage of female oppression is such a leftist belief

Sam Harris, Jordan Peterson.   The pre-eminent attempt to dress up alt-right ideology as sophisticated psycho-analysis.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Once again, I point you to the Southern Baptist Convention that LITERALLY VOTED on declaring their wives to be subjective people to men.

That wasn't a niche group of Christianity, that was pretty much America's HEARTLAND saying that in one big collective voice.

Don't see you feigning outrage over the state of things. And that's a religion that is at your doorstep.

Again you're equating a watermelon to a grape. If you were to poll all Christians vs Muslims on whether wives should submit to their husbands do you honestly believe it would be even close? For real?

3 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Again you're equating a watermelon to a grape. If you were to poll all Christians vs Muslims on whether wives should submit to their husbands do you honestly believe it would be even close? For real?

You are equating polling that means NOTHING.

There is no law, there is no action.

I can sit here and post polls of the religious right in America criminalizing abortion, and outlawing homosequality.

YES, it can get close.  You need to get that through your head.

If you give religion the SPACE and the ability to grab power.........they will take that power and get worse, and enforce their doctrine in harsher and harsher ways.

That is simply not going to happen in the UK with a minority group of muslims. Don't care how many polls you want to get scared about. They don't have the ability to grow or get power. Every year that passes by, we influence them. Not the other way around.

15 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

We got a real kellyanne Conway up in here. Can't answer any questions without redirecting. 

Your main question:

do you honestly believe it would be even close?

My response:

YES, it can get close.  You need to get that through your head.

My elaboration on that response, to show nuance instead of only giving a blunt answer:

If you give religion the SPACE and the ability to grab power.........they will take that power and get worse, and enforce their doctrine in harsher and harsher ways.

That is simply not going to happen in the UK with a minority group of muslims. Don't care how many polls you want to get scared about. They don't have the ability to grow or get power. Every year that passes by, we influence them. Not the other way around.

I love how you attempted to say that I wasn't answering your question..................and I completely proved you wrong.

Now, I'm noticing that you did that, because you can't seem to RESPOND to what I just typed. And are still trying to do my shtick by thinking you'll accomplish something by calling me Kellyanne Conway.  Yeah, none of that worked, either.

gsi2-overview-7

In South Asia, support for applying religious law to family and property disputes is coupled with strong backing for severe criminal punishments, such as cutting off the hands of thieves (median of 81%) and the death penalty for Muslims who renounce their faith (76%). In the Middle East-North Africa region, medians of more than half favor strict criminal penalties (57%) and the execution of those who convert from Islam to another faith (56%).

By contrast, fewer Muslims back severe criminal punishments in Southeast Asia (median of 46%), Central Asia (38%), and Southern and Eastern Europe (36%). Even smaller medians in these same regions (between 13% and 27%) say apostates should face the death penalty for leaving Islam to join another religion. (For more details on views toward apostasy, see How Should Sharia Be Applied? in Chapter 1: Beliefs About Sharia.)

Yup exactly like modern christianity. 

8 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

gsi2-overview-7

In South Asia, support for applying religious law to family and property disputes is coupled with strong backing for severe criminal punishments, such as cutting off the hands of thieves (median of 81%) and the death penalty for Muslims who renounce their faith (76%). In the Middle East-North Africa region, medians of more than half favor strict criminal penalties (57%) and the execution of those who convert from Islam to another faith (56%).

By contrast, fewer Muslims back severe criminal punishments in Southeast Asia (median of 46%), Central Asia (38%), and Southern and Eastern Europe (36%). Even smaller medians in these same regions (between 13% and 27%) say apostates should face the death penalty for leaving Islam to join another religion. (For more details on views toward apostasy, see How Should Sharia Be Applied? in Chapter 1: Beliefs About Sharia.)

Yup exactly like modern christianity. 

Those severe corporal punishment numbers look lower than they would be in Texas. LOL

And...........you....................just........................proved.....................my...................point that the Muslims that are integrated with the more progressive part of the world (Europe), their numbers go down drastically, and immediately.

You really don't know what you just highlighted, do you?

On 2018-09-27 at 12:29 PM, Cookester15 said:

You haven't been to church recently, have you?