PS4 loses another exclusive TCHBK

The arcade version will be based on the current console version, meaning it will have all the current cast of characters available in it, and will likely update along with the console version as more content is added.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

That was just for SFV... 'member?  Not the new editions.... the ones that were gonna skirt around the deal and be massively successful on Xbox... :reg: 

:hest: 

That's for any incarnation of the game, Sony helped fund the development. It wouldn't have happened otherwise. 

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I'm sure Capcom is kicking themselves still . 

Like when cows thought dmc was gonna be ps exclusive :D

maybe they should have actually bought sf5 . Lmao

Yea, cause I'm sure the problem was that it didn't release on Xbox and not that they completely botched the launch with hardly any content. :roll: 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's for any incarnation of the game, Sony helped fund the development. It wouldn't have happened otherwise. 

Why the fuck are you talking to me like as if you know what was said on the other forum by someone who isn't you?  LOLL

Just now, Remij_ said:

Why the fuck are you talking to me like as if you know what was said on the other forum by someone who isn't you?  LOLL

Why are you such a massive faggot who cries like a bitch when he's wrong? Boo fucking hoo I didn't get some inside reference, shut the fuck up.

:mindblown:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why are you such a massive faggot who cries like a bitch when he's wrong? Boo fucking hoo I didn't get some inside reference, shut the fuck up.

:mindblown:

Oh ok, how stupid of me to not take your feelings into consideration when I'm arguing with someone else about something not pertaining to you.... idiot. :roll: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Oh ok, how stupid of me to not take your feelings into consideration when I'm arguing with someone else about something not pertaining to you.... idiot. :roll: 

You don't have to be such a dickhead, it's a forum and I was already posting in this thread. Take your meds.

19 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

would be perfect for switch now!

facetoface-arcade-stand-for-nintendo-swi

facetoface-arcade-stand-for-nintendo-swi

So many great arcade cabinet options for switch. USFII also sold gangbusters, so there's no excuses.

we're #1 afterall, time to accomodate the industry's top platform. no more niche platforms like playstation, arcade or PC.

:hest: lol it's a 6.2" screen, gtfo of here