Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good deal . Why pay full price when you don't get the full Xperience 

this bundle makes the xbox battlefield v  bundle look like boxed diarrhea  

This was pretty good.

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

This bundle includes a 1TB Jet Black PS4 Pro system, a DualShock 4 wireless controller and Red Dead Redemption 2 on Blu-ray disc. This bundle will be available across the U.S. and Canada for $399.99 (MSRP) / $499.99 CAD (MSRP). Pre-orders start today.

44833035421_a355c849bb_h-755x425.jpg

Basically $340 for a Pro. Great deal IMO, vs $300 for base.

It's not really a great deal, this system should realistically already be $300-$350 as the MSRP. It's two years old now.  

23 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not really a great deal, this system should realistically already be $300-$350 as the MSRP. It's two years old now.  

A pro currently costs 400. 

Shouldda wouldda couldda =/= reality. 

What's with you always ignoring facts and wanting to create your own reality? :wonder:

16 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

It's irrelevant what it could be. PS4 could be $200 as well, doesn't change the fact that it doesnt need to be.

"doesn't need to be"

Does your shilling know no bounds? The cost of electronics should scale with time accordingly, even the Xbox One X should get a $50 price cut during the holidays that carries over in permanece after. The Pro is a two year old device man and it costs exactly what it did today as what it did two years ago.

Edited by DynamiteCop!

The marketing deal with Sony is now coming to fruition.

And Sony is actually eating some of the cost of the game to give you the bundle.

If they offered the basic PS4 bundle with the game at $300, people would snatch it up too quickly. They almost want to limit it by keeping it strictly with the PS4pro.

Of course, I am good to go because I already paid my pre-order damn near 22 months ago, and its only costing me $38.:blessed:

Just now, Beta Bux Romeo said:

No gives a fuck in real life.

Sony fans dont , because they can't. 

It definitely irks people for sure . Look at how you guys changed your tune :D irl Sony fans are just like you guys here LOL