Divinity Original Sin 2 coming to switch

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Lol, yes. 

MHGU looks embarrassingly bad next to it. Like a two generations gap.

That's probably because in all reality the Switch is kind of two generations behind in hardware now. I know the Xbox One X and Pro aren't of a new generation but there's been smaller leaps between actual generations before. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's probably because in all reality the Switch is kind of two generations behind in hardware now. I know the Xbox One X and Pro aren't of a new generation but there's been smaller leaps between actual generations before. 

It looks outdated by two generations when compared to World running on my BASE PS4. (2013 hardware) ROFLMAO

You don't even need to bring up the X and Pro. Switch sucks.

14 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

It also wasn't built for switch hardware. It's a 3ds game in hd lol

I know. It's all old assets.

I just find it funny that Micheal was shitting on World but turn around and plays the outdated MH pos game on his favorite pos handheld. IRL fanboys. lmao

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I know. It's all old assets.

I just find it funny that Micheal was shitting on World but turn around and plays the outdated MH pos game on his favorite pos handheld. IRL fanboys. lmao

Well it is the best "true" monster Hunter game. World changes up the traditional formula that some people really enjoyed. 

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

Well it is the best "true" monster Hunter game. World changes up the traditional formula that some people really enjoyed. 

It's the same shit with a few added gimmicks. It's not that different. 

47 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lol, yes. 

MHGU looks embarrassingly bad next to it. Like a two generations gap.

It plays just as well.  More importantly I can actually play the game because when you have a family, you simultaneously lose the television and have to get up to tend to a baby, which is pretty hard to do mid-hunt in MHW.  It's painfully easy on Switch.

Calm your tits, Ramza.  :Jeff:

1 minute ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

It plays just as well.  More importantly I can actually play the game because when you have a family, you simultaneously lose the television and have to get up to tend to a baby, which is pretty hard to do mid-hunt in MHW.  It's painfully easy on Switch.

Trade your kid and wife for a PS4 Pro.

2 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Weird because I can painlessly stream games from my Xbox to a tablet or laptop. 

:leo:

29 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Weird because I can painlessly stream games from my Xbox to a tablet or laptop. 

:leo:

I'm imagining you streaming your games to a laptop, sitting on a couch with a usb controller and headset, laughing maniacally at how the sheep have been owned, thinking your solution is more convenient. :D 

2 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

I'm imagining you streaming your games to a laptop, sitting on a couch with a usb controller and headset, laughing maniacally at how the sheep have been owned, thinking your solution is more convenient. :D 

You literally open an app and press a button, I can even turn the console on from the app. It's all self contained and as I said it can be done on tablets too, or a desktop PC. 

For in home usage it's just as convenient.