Fortnite cross-platform play beta starts today on PS4, #4ThePlayers

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol now the losers at MS can shut up about this nonsense.  Nobody fucking cares, make exclusives and stop virtue signalling. 

Who gives a shit, 99% of people bitching were all not PS4 owners. Now we can stop pretending anyone ever really gave a fuck.

The only good news about this is this eases MS going multiplat on PS5. That's about it.

Just now, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Who gives a shit, 99% of people bitching were all not PS4 owners. Now we can stop pretending anyone ever really gave a fuck.

I personally couldn't give two fucks. Fortnite blows anyways. :D Now the fangirls won't have anything to bitch about.

3 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Everyone should give a shit, do you know how many games on PC I've played over the last few decades that died out due to community stagnation because of the reliance on one community to sustain? This is great by any metric because it ensures a larger pool of players for years and years to come. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Everyone should give a shit, do you know how many games on PC I've played over the last few decades that died out due to community stagnation because of the reliance on one community to sustain? This is great by any metric because it ensures a larger pool of players for years and years to come. 

It had cross play with PC.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I see where you're coming from, PS4 has had cross-platform play with PC before any other console. Not every game is going to be suitable for cross-platform play especially with PC.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Holy shit they caved.. This is a great step in the right direction. I don't give a shit about this game but it's nice to see they discussed it seriously and want to give it a go. 

-cross platform play (No One Cares)

-gamepass (No One Cares)

- More powerful

vs

- Exclusive games

-3rd party support

-Japanese Support

- marketing deals and exclusive content

-retains its value and isn't being given away in happy meals

-actually has a collector's market for games

one less bullet point for the cucks at Nu-Microsoft to virtue signal about on twitter. :D 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Bodycount NX said:

-cross platform play (No One Cares)

-gamepass (No One Cares)

- More powerful

vs

- Exclusive games

-3rd party support

-Japanese Support

- marketing deals and exclusive content

-retains its value and isn't being given away in happy meals

-actually has a collector's market for games

one less bullet point for the cucks at Nu-Microsoft to virtue signal about on twitter. :D 

Might as well cross out the GamePass portion now that Sony is allowing downloads for 100+ games on PlayStation Now.

I'm curious what direction this is going to lead for Minecraft. Sony needs to understand that the situation with Fortnite is basically no different than the situation with Minecraft, you need an Epic account for Fortnite, you need an Xbox Live account Minecraft. I know they're worried about their community making Xbox accounts because it opens the door to another ecosystem but that doesn't seem like a credible fear and more of a paranoia. 

Whatever happens with Minecraft is the biggest tell in relation to how much they're willing to support stuff like this. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Gamepass and cross-platform were both never a thing anyone gave a shit about. both are just con-measures for Nu-MS to cry about on twitter because they have no games.

For all the wasted time they've spent on making infrastructure for lamepass, courting developers to dump their >3 year old flops from the bargain bin in there, getting Xbox achievements to work on Switch (lmao cucks), making cross platform a thing, setting up for a digital future ... they could have been making games. ONE fucking game even, anything beyond forza games. anything. :rofl: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm curious what direction this is going to lead for Minecraft. Sony needs to understand that the situation with Fortnite is no different than the situation with Minecraft, you need an Epic account, you need an Xbox Live account. I know they're worried about their community making Xbox accounts because it opens the door to another ecosystem but that doesn't seem like a credible fear and more of a paranoia. 

Based on the blog post Sony will have further information on this, specifically "what this means for other titles going forward".

Just now, Bodycount NX said:

Gamepass and cross-platform were both never a thing anyone gave a shit about. both are just con-measures for Nu-MS to cry about on twitter because they have no games.

For all the wasted time they've spent on making infrastructure for lamepass, courting developers to dump their >3 year old flops from the bargain bin in there, getting Xbox achievements to work on Switch (lmao cucks), making cross platform a thing, setting up for a digital future ... they could have been making games. ONE fucking game even, anything beyond forza games. anything. :rofl: 

They've made games, you don't like them, that sounds like a personal problem. 

1 minute ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

On that other big gaming forum where they had a 100 page thread about no cross play, no everyone is discussing how bad Sony's ex-excuses where. No one actually says yes I'm going to cross play now.

LMAO proving the point further.

Guaranteed 99% of those fuckwads probably never even played or planned on playing Fortnite. :mj: