Is black gang on white violence still a thing ?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its not your duty to entertain people who have any narrative about your group.  If you must, use a negative stereotype against their group and hope they get the point.   I wouldnt post memes

It hasn’t been a thing in decades. Sure, you are bound to find blacks and whites fighting each other. But you see way more white-on-white, or black-on-black violence. A lot of gangs are mixed, as well

Is this the new Deeno signal?

It happens, but it's not nearly as prevalent as the reverse white gang violence on black people, i.e. cops shooting black men. 

It hasn’t been a thing in decades. Sure, you are bound to find blacks and whites fighting each other. But you see way more white-on-white, or black-on-black violence. A lot of gangs are mixed, as well. So, it’s not like in the movies..where a Hispanic will get ganked for walking through a black neighborhood. A black dude, who’s not affiliated with that neighborhood gang, will have the same level of risk. 

• Upvote 1

did not know Andre 3000 and Badu are married. I feel sorry for the son lmfao, those parents must expect the world out of him. Badu is probably crazy as fish dicks.  Andre seems cool but again, he's so accomplished mentally but "cool and sly" about it I wonder if he's ever impressed.  Outkast :bow: for sure but do you know Erika Badu, my niggah? She's famous too.    :-*

7 minutes ago, kokujin said:

did not know Andre 3000 and Badu are married. I feel sorry for the son lmfao, those parents must expect the world out of him. Badu is probably crazy as fish dicks.  Andre seems cool but again, he's so accomplished mentally but "cool and sly" about it I wonder if he's ever impressed.  Outkast :bow: for sure but do you know Erika Badu, my niggah? She's famous too.    :-*

I liked her stuff. However, I was never a huge fan. OutKast, however, is godly. Their music is timeless. I will say I loved badu is roots’ baby you got me. 

• Like 1

didn't get into her music neither. impressed she lived like she does. all hippy out. honestly think outkast's "music" or "catchyness" was a bit whonky for my taste.

I'm gonnna say... i'm gonna say... they're highly overrated. :D  bah jk. I actually clearly do not taste their lyrics as much pungency they put out. As in it's over my head and not loopy and catchy enough. 

5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

didn't get into her music neither. impressed she lived like she does. all hippy out. honestly think outkast's "music" or "catchyness" was a bit whonky for my taste.

I'm gonnna say... i'm gonna say... they're highly overrated. :D  bah jk. I actually clearly do not taste their lyrics as much pungency they put out. As in it's over my head and not loopy and catchy enough. 

Their first 3 albums were legendary. And stankonia was super experimental. I remember when I first heard bombs over Baghdad. It fused hip hop, drum n bass, funk, rock, and even gospel - proving hip hop can be a limitless genre. 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Is this the new Deeno signal?

It happens, but it's not nearly as prevalent as the reverse white gang violence on black people, i.e. cops shooting black men. 

Imagine actually thinking this 

4 hours ago, kokujin said:

violence is wrong. angry black people is wrong. angry white society politicing their way to superiority and looking down on black people is wrong.  neither of these hoodlums help the cause.

Are you the only sane nikka left :-*

41 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

lol I dont :( but I do have Nigerian friends from  when I was living inUK !

ah that makes sense. unfortunately, some media outlets (and social media) depict blacks as savages. sure, you get black trash just like in those vids. but you also get white trash, who are just as bad. most of the black people here in miami (this is a very mixed area) are no different than the whites. i grew up in a predominantly black area, and they were cool as fuck with me. ironically, i've had more issues with white trash. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, -GD- said:

ah that makes sense. unfortunately, some media outlets (and social media) depict blacks as savages. sure, you get black trash just like in those vids. but you also get white trash, who are just as bad. most of the black people here in miami (this is a very mixed area) are no different than the whites. i grew up in a predominantly black area, and they were cool as fuck with me. ironically, i've had more issues with white trash. 

Yeah, I havent met any repulsive black people in person, so I get the feeling that the majority is fine. All these violent crazy news that pop-up just make me create a new scenario, which is disgusting, but thats the power of the news.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Yeah, I havent met any repulsive black people in person, so I get the feeling that the majority is fine. All these violent crazy news that pop-up just make me create a new scenario, which is disgusting, but thats the power of the news.

yup. it's unfortunate. i know people, who have never met a single black person, who swear they are monsters ready to rape and kill. it's sad. 

• Upvote 1