Is black gang on white violence still a thing ?

It is sad and it all collases into a very big and real social problem and i understand why a lot of certain black people continue to outcast themselves, become exclusive to their race, hate, become ignorant and play by their own rules.

White society doubting it's an issue and denying how effective prejudice leads to black woes imo is as important. 

I'm around a lot of black people of all kinds and accesses.  You're not going to get hurt by anyone for doing nothing.  Some races have had systematic advantages to come out more civilized than others.  

It's not genetic and if people were treated the same and there was more understanding this whole ugly thing can go away faster. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its not your duty to entertain people who have any narrative about your group.  If you must, use a negative stereotype against their group and hope they get the point.   I wouldnt post memes

It hasn’t been a thing in decades. Sure, you are bound to find blacks and whites fighting each other. But you see way more white-on-white, or black-on-black violence. A lot of gangs are mixed, as well

On 2018-10-03 at 9:35 AM, kokujin said:

42939522_10213390231649871_8307070983643

Uh? Having a black (rich) kid accepted in college shouldnt be news because no one said black kids could/do not get accepted into colleges. And those who do say it, shouldnt be entertained

Edited by notzwarrior
20 hours ago, notzwarrior said:

Uh? Having a black (rich) kid accepted in college shouldnt be news because no one said black kids could/do not get accepted into colleges. And those who do say it, shouldnt be entertained

i'm trying to spin then narrative of black folk into a positive. reminding folk like the OP people like these black folk exist and can exist when the environment and tables and opportunities are even.  A lot of people don't see that, or think it possible, or don't realize HOW MUCH equal opportunity/footing/equity plays a part.  You realize why I posted that, right?

18 hours ago, kaz said:

that's a not so happy grin 

"my parents expect the shit out of me."  is what that grin says.  Then again, he's probably got it good. And I don't think he struggles.  2 great minds for his genetics, as far as I see.  His mammah probably drives him more crazy.  

2 minutes ago, dakur said:

How do we know they haven't just murdered a bunch of white folks and that's why they're so happy? :lebron:

we don't. we have to trust their inner negro-monologue was asleep that day.  diversity is genocide brotha. 

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

i'm trying to spin then narrative of black folk into a positive. reminding folk like the OP people like these black folk exist and can exist when the environment and tables and opportunities are even.  A lot of people don't see that, or think it possible, or don't realize HOW MUCH equal opportunity/footing/equity plays a part.  You realize why I posted that, right?

Its not your duty to entertain people who have any narrative about your group.  If you must, use a negative stereotype against their group and hope they get the point.

I wouldnt post memes of Black kids going to colleges because 1. Who cares who goes to college or not, thats no one's business. 2. If you need to prove everyperson who's wrong on the internet, you wont have a life

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

If I were to go by the experience I had today, then I'd believe it was an issue. 

Black lady in a wheelchair came up to me and a friend and told us to be careful cause we were white. That they (blacks) were ambushing white kidsand beating the shit out of them in some part of the city which I didn't catch.

However, I want to think she wanted us to use her as protection. For food/money.

Also weird today, another black panhandler came up to us making small talk and asking for change. The odd part was him going on a rant saying that the worst kinds of people are of his own skin color. That they treat him like crap and he said he wished he wasn't black. I really wanted to tell him he shouldn't wish for that and he should be happy how he is...but he wanted to do a fist bump instead and then left.

5 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

I was thinking that too. But I've never heard anything like that before. It's pretty sad that it's gotten to this point.

Their method on me is to guilt trip me as if we were related

Edited by notzwarrior
3 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

cause you're black? calling you brother and shit? lol

Yes. Between how confused they pretend to me ("comon' brotha?!") and their whole speech of how they are veterans, they're raising kids, etc. They are full time actors and there should be an Oscar category for best homeless performance

• Haha 1
On 2018-10-05 at 9:23 AM, kokujin said:

"my parents expect the shit out of me."  is what that grin says.  Then again, he's probably got it good. And I don't think he struggles.  2 great minds for his genetics, as far as I see.  His mammah probably drives him more crazy.  

There has been studies on kids of impressive parents and how that affects them and can hold them down. It's the pressure of becoming more of what your parents have already grounded for you. Kids from lower income families (the ones who apply themselves anyway) tend to be a lot more confident.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, notzwarrior said:

There has been studies on kids of impressive parents and how that affects them and can hold them down. It's the pressure of becoming more of what your parents have already grounded for you. Kids from lower income families (the ones who apply themselves anyway) tend to be a lot more confident.

shit's interesting. glad to see you keep a topic. especially as uninteresting or ad-homeneim (sp??) as this one.

def agree with you on the (ones who apply themselves anyway) bit lol. Lot of lazies everywhere.  Then again, I'm not proactive about work or nothing either. But I do enough to get by and take care of myself.  

Edited by kokujin