Is black gang on white violence still a thing ?

On 2018-10-05 at 11:03 PM, roflpwnedz said:

If I were to go by the experience I had today, then I'd believe it was an issue. 

Black lady in a wheelchair came up to me and a friend and told us to be careful cause we were white. That they (blacks) were ambushing white kidsand beating the shit out of them in some part of the city which I didn't catch.

However, I want to think she wanted us to use her as protection. For food/money.

Also weird today, another black panhandler came up to us making small talk and asking for change. The odd part was him going on a rant saying that the worst kinds of people are of his own skin color. That they treat him like crap and he said he wished he wasn't black. I really wanted to tell him he shouldn't wish for that and he should be happy how he is...but he wanted to do a fist bump instead and then left.

I think.. the second guy may have been ponfilating sincerely. He may really struggle with that.  especially if he just wanted a fistbump to leave.

I got hella panhandlers last night.  <3  must be the rain.  LOVELY.

a black one said "c'mon (brotha!) look at what you're showing me!"  when my [black] ass declined her.  roff. race-guilt trip is a thing. Brothalatics.  You's whites wouldn't understand. 

White people generally and at times to a fault leave each other and others alone. It's an amazing and hilarious trait. I don't know if anyone else here pays attention to that and agrees.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its not your duty to entertain people who have any narrative about your group.  If you must, use a negative stereotype against their group and hope they get the point.   I wouldnt post memes

It hasn’t been a thing in decades. Sure, you are bound to find blacks and whites fighting each other. But you see way more white-on-white, or black-on-black violence. A lot of gangs are mixed, as well