Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who fucking cares lol

I hate this

Soooo 2007

Posted Images

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

so in the time that it takes you to push and hold two buttons (which would require two hands), I simply pushed home and then another app from my main home screen. Single-handed.

thats not good enough. I can have 52 apps and or shortcuts to functions like flashlight, opening settings, showing battery consumption etc programmed, Its incredibly fast. Would you trade your PC keyboard in for a touch screen? lol Physical will always be better and more tactile than a touch screen. Unfortunately apple came along and told everyone what they think they needed.  A combination of a touchscreen and a keyboard (which also serves as a trackpad) is better. 

2 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

thats not good enough. I can have 52 apps and or shortcuts to functions like flashlight, opening settings, showing battery consumption etc programmed, Its incredibly fast. Would you trade your PC keyboard in for a touch screen? lol Physical will always be better and more tactile than a touch screen. Unfortunately apple came along and told everyone what they think they needed.  A combination of a touchscreen and a keyboard (which also serves as a trackpad) is better. 

i have one dedicated button on the side of my Samsung, in which I press and hold (single-handed) "flashlight on".

Or "Bluetooth settings"

Or "Screen brightness 20%"

Or "Display settings"

Wait a minute you need to set a shortcut to SEE your goddamn battery meter? My phone has an always-on OLED display that shows a clean white letters on a black screen that always shows Time, Calendar, and Battery. And if the screen turns completely off (after extensive inactivity) its turn back on if it sense my face or movement in front of the phone, and it turns on the basic notifications screen.

5 hours ago, ghostz said:

I can use my phone in its entirely one handed and I have a xs max, lol why is that a bragging point? @jehurey

Because one hand is less than Cooke's two hands.

...............try keeping up, guess you had trouble reading that part on your XS max. LOL

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Because one hand is less than Cooke's two hands.

...............try keeping up, guess you had trouble reading that part on your XS max. LOL

I can use my phone one handed too. And I also have the shortcut button on the side of my phone too. 

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

Any phone is one handed if you’re not a woman or a midget bro. 

Except he just said that he sets shortcuts for the apps but pressing TWO KEYS on his keyboard at the same type. You really do have trouble keeping up.

42 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except he just said that he sets shortcuts for the apps but pressing TWO KEYS on his keyboard at the same type. You really do have trouble keeping up.

That's only if you are in another app. From the homescreen it's just 1 key. 

15 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Damn, even Cooke owns @jehurey and his shitty phone. 

lol. i love how his butthurt is spilling into another thread.

And I love how cooke still admitted to using two hands. So, I didn't get owned, I was correct with what I said.

LOL ghost can't even succeed here.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

lol. i love how his butthurt is spilling into another thread.

And I love how cooke still admitted to using two hands. So, I didn't get owned, I was correct with what I said.

LOL ghost can't even succeed here.

He flat out said he can do it with one hand from

the home screen. Lol keep up gramps 

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

He flat out said he can do it with one hand from

the home screen. Lol keep up gramps 

Except he HAS TO USE TWO HANDS when he's on an app.

Now..........do you spend the majority of your time on your phone staring at the home screen...........or within an app????

:kaz:I love that he is entering an argument that he already knows he's going to lose.

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except he HAS TO USE TWO HANDS when he's on an app.

Now..........do you spend the majority of your time on your phone staring at the home screen...........or within an app????

:kaz:I love that he is entering an argument that he already knows he's going to lose.

Apparently the home screen, isn’t that the big deal with android? LMAO!

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Apparently the home screen, isn’t that the big deal with android? LMAO!

Nope. what do you do on the home screen.............and for how long?

I love how you are realizing that you screwed up here, so now you are trying to shift to general jokes about Android....yeah, that's not going to work.

I love that I have you in this argument, now. LOL

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

Nope. what do you do on the home screen.............and for how long?

I love how you are realizing that you screwed up here, so now you are trying to shift to general jokes about Android....yeah, that's not going to work.

I love that I have you in this argument, now. LOL

CUSTOMIZE!!!!1 

8 hours ago, ghostz said:

CUSTOMIZE!!!!1 

Did you just say that you spend more time customizing your home screen than you do actually using apps?

Or are you trying to run away from the argument, because you know you lost it so bad. LOL

I'm fine with either scenario.:kaz:

19 hours ago, jehurey said:

Did you just say that you spend more time customizing your home screen than you do actually using apps?

Or are you trying to run away from the argument, because you know you lost it so bad. LOL

I'm fine with either scenario.:kaz:

The fact that you don’t know what I’m talking about makes this convo irrelevant 

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

The fact that you don’t know what I’m talking about makes this convo irrelevant 

So you are actively trying to end this "convo"?

See, now you're learning. For the first time you've manned-up to say "I want out."  Good for you.