Rumor - New Switch model coming in 2019.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox One (2013) - $500 Xbox One S (2016) - $400 Xbox One X (2017) - $500   yeah right.

@kokujin get your ass in here and translate this shit pls 

Posted Images

Yup, that's what it says through google translate.

I dunno, it could be a Switch Mini, with the same exact specs, or it could be a beefier handheld.

Or, it could be a new dock that has hardware in it, and works with the current switch to improve the console playing experience.

Nintendo is about to fuck every single Switch adopter there is, whatever this ends up being it's going to fuck the existing user base. 

In that article it explicitly states this is to "remain competitive" which entails a hardware shift. I'm out Nintendo, I'm out. 

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nintendo is about to fuck every single Switch adopter there is, whatever this ends up being it's going to fuck the existing user base. 

In that article it explicitly states this is to "remain competitive" which entails a hardware shift. I'm out Nintendo, I'm out. 

If that ends up happening then I will just get a new one and hack the og one. 

9 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nintendo isnt in a hurry to "improve" hardware, it's pointless, expensive and will give no results in practice.

1 minute ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Nintendo isnt in a hurry to "improve" hardware, it's pointless, expensive and will give no results in practice.

If they do though it's going to be a large problem and would further fragment developer support if not directly uproot and destroy it. 

2 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

Maybe this will be a lite model or a handheld exclusive model.

5 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

I dont think this will be a power revision, maybe a portable only solution or some other shit.

Wouldn't that destroy the ethos and concept of what the device is and no longer make it a "Switch"? The function is the name. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If they do though it's going to be a large problem and would further fragment developer support if not directly uproot and destroy it. 

Yeah, just like Xbox One (1.3TF) and Xbox One X (6TF). :cosby2:

Edited by lynux3
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

riiiiiiiight.

because, as we all know.................nVidia and ARM processing hardware doesn't have a good history of being easily backwards compatible with previous versions.