Rumor - New Switch model coming in 2019.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox One (2013) - $500 Xbox One S (2016) - $400 Xbox One X (2017) - $500   yeah right.

@kokujin get your ass in here and translate this shit pls 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Dynamite's brain switches off when its not something XBox positive.

the fall of Xbox into cheeto territory has been beneficial for nintendo as well.  Now that Xbox is associated with PeeC it lost all credibility as a platform, 360 holdovers have had no choice but to choose a side, N or sony, there's no other options.

34 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

A more powerful Switch literally means the end of SW. Switch only lags behind PS4 in multiplats, the exclusives demolish PS4. Switch has better 3rd party support than anyone thought, but Nintendo with comparable hardware will soak up all the multiplats we miss now.

we're #1 and the industry is taking notice. You're witnessing N return to the top spot in the industry. :glad:

Switch - Incredible 1st party, okay for 3rd party

Sony - Okay first party, good for 3rd party

Xflop Done/PeeC -  Shit 1st party, shit 3rd party support, irrelevant cheeto platforms. :D 

N mafia run this bitch

22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This is correct. 

For some reason, DynamiteCop has it in his head that Switch currently gets two versions of each game :mickeyj:

Yeah... it's pretty straight forward. I doubt that these developers are building two when the software can be utilized to dynamically adjust settings as needed. It makes no business sense from a resource and economic stance to build two versions of the same game. I'd say these games have two separate profiles using the same exact assets and just dynamically adjusting as needed. We're in 2018, not 1998. lol

From the One X and Pro standpoint, there is some trickery going on to adjust clock speed to match legacy hardware in games that were built before their launch, but for the most part, it's probably all done automagically and if there are issues they are resolved during play testing. There's no doubt in my mind these devs are using the KISS principle.

Edited by lynux3
6 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I've already explained this. How many game builds need to be designed for those two systems?

How many different specs do PCs have?  Or phones for that matter? This shit ain't that complex you doofus

Is Deeno up in here thinking this will fragment the Switch market while championing the 1X elsewhere?  'Cause that would make him look pretty goddamned retarded, wouldn't it? :cruise: 

EDIT: I don't even think this'll be some huge performance boost or anything.  It's probably to close hardware security holes or something.

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
3 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Is Deeno up in here thinking this will fragment the Switch market while championing the 1X elsewhere?  'Cause that would make him look pretty goddamned retarded, wouldn't it? :cruise: 

EDIT: I don't even think this'll be some huge performance boost or anything.  It's probably to close hardware security holes or something.

The reason why he is making that SPECIFIC argument is because his ultimate prediction on the Switch last year was:

"One day, all of a sudden, people will turn and immediately hate the Switch and Nintendo, and Switch sales will immediately tank."

So, in order for his narrative to get to that conclusion, he thinks Nintendo is going to fuck over 20+ million current Switch owners.